Board title: Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Category name: General

Forum name: General Topics

Posted by: stormforce
Date: 06-12-2009 18:47:36
what does it take for these assholes to actually take a case to court.
My sister and brother in law were questioned about taking out private loans in my mothers name.
Their statements never tallied up and it was proved that my mums signiture was forged by the brother in law.
My sister made a statement to say that my mother went with them to take the loans out.
On this basis the CPS have said it will cost to much to take the pair to court.My B.i L for fraud and my sister for purgery.
My mother is now facing baliffs etc to get the money back.
It has really pissed me off about this and is it any wonder there is so much crime and no prosecutions because people know they will get away with it
Posted by: Bio Hazard
Date: 06-12-2009 19:18:39
Have you got the baseball bat out yet......Kneecaps are so fragile

Have they no respect especially after all the grief with your fathers illness and the insurance issue or is that what they are after .........

some sibling should be drowned at birth
Date: 06-12-2009 19:24:24

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

Have you got the baseball bat out yet......Kneecaps are so fragile
NO COMMENT

Have they no respect especially after all the grief with your fathers illness and the insurance issue or is that what they are after .........

some sibling should be drowned at birth
If it wasn't bad enough but they conned 50k out my parents aswell as the fraud.The police are fuming at it all as they have spent nearly a year on this case and working with the Bank of Scotland and Clydesdale Bank to get it taken to court.the police wanted to throw the book at them.
It just goes to show that some muppets can act as judge and jury and let people like this get away withit.

They live and own a up market Riding stables in Chard in Somerset aswell and are in deep debt with that
there is one new forum member on hsf who know who i mean as they live right round the corner from them and they can't believe what they have done
Posted by: BPSparx
Date: 06-12-2009 19:47:04
money brings out the worst in people

1Timothy6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil.
Date: 06-12-2009 19:53:46
Just to top it off i have had a call from my brother who has been in Spain for the last 4 years and his partners mother has just recieved a letter from where my sister used to live stating that my brothers partner Chris took a private loan out in 2006 which they know nothing about.
i think its time something is done cause if my brother and Chris come back over then my sister and brother inlaw won't know what hit them
Posted by: pirate-storm
Date: 06-12-2009 22:27:39
thats familys for you m8 bloody pain!!! hope it gets sorted out rich
Date: 06-12-2009 22:34:07

Icon - Post link pirate-storm wrote:

thats familys for you m8 bloody pain!!! hope it gets sorted out rich
its going to be sorted Will one way or another
Date: 06-12-2009 22:36:56
good rich think it needs to be mate.
Date: 06-12-2009 22:38:05
i bet you never took the alternator off the 3.0l today did you
Date: 06-12-2009 22:40:09
nope neither did you!!!  :whistle:  :whistle:  :lol:  :lol:  n just to think about it didnt nigel want those bearings?
Date: 06-12-2009 22:48:27
i don't know if he did or not but if he does he'll ring me for them anyway
Date: 06-12-2009 22:51:04
fair enough m8 had a good day but dont forget the coffee next time bitch!!!! :lol:  :lol: