Board title: Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Category name: General

Forum name: General Topics

Posted by: TobyJug
Date: 06-04-2010 08:03:30
Hey Any how is you? Hope all is well...

Being a fellow big shed owner I was wondering if you have had any experience with SleeOffroad products...
I know the Americans rate it high but they rate a Big Mac high too, so was wondering if you know anything about their products..

I am going to start to get the truck overland ready soon and was thinking of getting some uprated Slee stuff...  :whistle:

Cheers....
Posted by: The Lovely Boyo
Date: 06-04-2010 20:13:27
Christo is one of the most highly regarded guys I have ever come across. His knowledge is immense and his products are A1 quality.

I have spoke to him a couple of times.

The Post office failed to deliver a switch I had off him. They sent it back to Colorado..... He just sent it back with no charge having spent quite some time tracking it down.

Good guy.
Date: 06-04-2010 20:28:03
Nice one... thanks for that Andy...

I have decided now that I am going to spend some money with him and http://www.marlincrawler.com

The shed is going to get quite a makeover...   :whistle:

Hope all is well your end....
Posted by: The Lovely Boyo
Date: 07-04-2010 21:44:14
Hi Tobe,

Yeah, I read about your proposed mods - galvanising the frame???? Big jobbie indeed lol

All good here, post pics as you progress
Date: 08-04-2010 07:52:49

Icon - Post link The Lovely Boyo wrote:

Hi Tobe,

Yeah, I read about your proposed mods - galvanising the frame???? Big jobbie indeed lol

All good here, post pics as you progress
Yeh it is going to be a big job alright....  I know a fella around here who will dip it 3 times for just under £100 so to good to not do it.....
but hey it will be worth it there will be no truck like it.... after all swmbo gave me the all clear to spend some money on the truck...  :whistle:
My mate will do a lot of the work..
I am still on the waiting list for a decent garage around here and hopefully so not be much longer..

I am on the lookout for a road vehicle something like either a petrol 80 on LPG or even an 90 on LPG...
I bet that that be pretty cheap to run with only a 3.4 V6 engine..

either way the truck will be off the road for at least a year so I will need something half decent to drive in...

I am hoping to start the project towards the end of this year... It is going to be one posh shed....
although my front axle will need a re-build before than...
and my brakes...

Glad all is well with you....