Board title: Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Category name: General

Forum name: General Topics

Posted by: Bibs
Date: 11-05-2010 18:40:37
Would you believe this

Top of rad on DC was leaking where the top hose attaches, Hubby took off the rad last night an apart from the Rad cap there was no diff to the brand new surf one in the shed. So he took both Rads to the Rad shop I bought it from to see what they could do. Gets them out of boot an the shop owner only goes an breaks the rear light on hubbys car with the rad  :o     

Guys goes off very red faced and says he will adapt the Surf rad as DC's was in pretty bad nick. Picked it up this afternoon and its got the rad cap on top, been sprayed an fully checked. Guy says no charge as he broke the light. Way hey - DC now has a brand new Rad an all I have to do is buy hubby a new light.

Didn't turn out bad after all ey  :D
Posted by: Tintin
Date: 11-05-2010 18:44:54
Let him buy his own light :D  :D
Date: 11-05-2010 18:46:13

Icon - Post link Tintin wrote:

Let him buy his own light :D  :D
Ha ha ha  thats so mean. He did my rad for me so can't really refuse can I?  :D     or can I  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:
Posted by: Tintin
Date: 11-05-2010 19:01:01
Be a really cheap result if ya did!! ;)
Posted by: surfenstein
Date: 11-05-2010 19:09:37
thats fine.........until you find out that the light cost £200.lmao
Date: 11-05-2010 19:15:09

Icon - Post link surfenstein wrote:

Lol - £174 brand new. An yes you can guess - he aint gettin one of those. He can have a 2nd hand one  :whistle:
Posted by: surfenstein
Date: 11-05-2010 19:24:45

Icon - Post link Bibs wrote:

Lol - £174 brand new. An yes you can guess - he aint gettin one of those. He can have a 2nd hand one  :whistle:
excuse my french but..........................................................HOW FECKIN MUCH????????? for a bit of bleedin coloured plastic.bugger it bibs do what everyone else does and get a tin of quality street and use the coloured wrappers.
Date: 11-05-2010 19:29:58

Icon - Post link Bibs wrote:

excuse my french but..........................................................HOW FECKIN MUCH????????? for a bit of bleedin coloured plastic.bugger it bibs do what everyone else does and get a tin of quality street and use the coloured wrappers.
Ha ha ha I know - Too frikken right. Its still intact so it can stay like that till I find a £20 one  :D