Board title: Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Category name: General

Forum name: General Topics

Posted by: Apache
Date: 08-04-2011 08:56:54
Another day under metal halide lamps. I *know* it's sunny out there, but its same light / temp in here always so it may as well be the middle of the night in November.

Wish this place had a window...


just opened the fire door (and the alarm didn't go off :D) and stood in warm sunlight looking at the hills. Feel better now :)
Posted by: JUDWAK
Date: 08-04-2011 09:44:56
take your self out side can you do the work from out there?
i never could work indoors my self
Posted by: Apache
Date: 08-04-2011 10:01:04
Not really George. I need the big Faraday cage inside.
Posted by: TonyN
Date: 08-04-2011 10:03:50
Wasn't very sunny at 3am when I started work on a 3rd Gen suspension lift, but its lovely now I'm changing a 2nd Gen gearbox!

:D :D
Posted by: flounderbout
Date: 08-04-2011 10:14:30
I am shirking, err, I mean working, from home today.   :whistle: 
On a boring telephone conference at the moment :).  But looking out at the very sunny garden where the chickens and puppy are sunbathing, and thinking about trying to slink off for a wakeboard later...
:cool:  :cool:  :cool:
Posted by: JUDWAK
Date: 08-04-2011 10:15:56
its hot here
iam making some changes to my shed (the little wooden one) i just need a better drill to make the window open better
the one i used is now burnt out that window is heavyer than it looks
the drill works the window by the way :D
Posted by: Predictable Bob
Date: 08-04-2011 11:42:17

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

Wasn't very sunny at 3am when I started work on a 3rd Gen suspension lift, but its lovely now I'm changing a 2nd Gen gearbox!

:D :D
:lol:

Good to see you're working summer hours - I may well have a job for you in a few weeks time ...


:whistle:
Posted by: gwh200
Date: 08-04-2011 11:48:40
I have been blasting around town in lexurf. Ip parked next to a boy racer and we had a "exhaust note" off...I won...and fred thought it was ace!
Posted by: Bushwhacker
Date: 08-04-2011 12:34:36

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

I have been blasting around town in lexurf. Ip parked next to a boy racer and we had a "exhaust note" off...I won...and fred thought it was ace!
Excellent!

Give him a rest now and put him to bed early tomorrow night.






























Thats Lexurf not Fred :D
Posted by: gwh200
Date: 08-04-2011 14:28:17
She vince...she.  :D
Posted by: Bushwhacker
Date: 08-04-2011 14:35:25

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

She vince...she.  :D
Ah, that explains the giggling I heard coming from the dash when I removed the towbar, I must have touched something I shouldn't have. :lol:
Posted by: flounderbout
Date: 08-04-2011 17:58:35
Is she a she because she is expensive to run and always needs money spent on her?  Or is she a she because she gives you wood?  :D
Posted by: gwh200
Date: 08-04-2011 18:07:07
She is demure, beautiful, demanding, infuriating, delightful....and many other superlatives. I can't explain why I like surfs, and this one in particular. It's most definitely, a female personification, of automotive beauty. There are myriad reasons for this, but the main one is thus.
Unlke stein, male things don't give me a boner.  :lol:
Posted by: Matt
Date: 08-04-2011 20:51:32

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

Unlke stein, male things don't give me a boner.  :lol:
Quite ironic, when you think about it, that he seems to be getting more than any of us. :devilish: :devilish:
Posted by: gwh200
Date: 08-04-2011 20:58:24

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

Unlke stein, male things don't give me a boner.  :lol:
Quite ironic, when you think about it, that he seems to be getting more than any of us. :devilish: :devilish:
Yeah...the (quite literally) fcuker.  :D
Posted by: Bio Hazard
Date: 08-04-2011 20:59:18

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

Unlke stein, male things don't give me a boner.  :lol:
Quite ironic, when you think about it, that he seems to be getting more than any of us. :devilish: :devilish:
OI thats using the big wooden spoon .......... Have you seen his new business card





http://daemon4x4.org/board/gallery/10/1301584511casanun1.jpg




FOR THE FEW >>>>>>> TERRY PRATCHETT  :whistle:  :devilish:
Posted by: gwh200
Date: 08-04-2011 21:22:05
I feel this should be stopped right now. Its a very emotive subject, and i dont want to be part of an offensive thread... that Matt started. :D
It would be best if we put this thread to bed...bugga... :whistle:
Posted by: TonyN
Date: 08-04-2011 21:27:05
Most excellent thread turn around,.

I was starting to worry about you all.

:D :D :D
Posted by: Bio Hazard
Date: 08-04-2011 21:27:40

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

I feel this should be stopped right now. Its a very emotive subject, and i dont want to be part of an offensive thread... that Matt started. :D
It would be best if we put this thread to bed...bugga... :whistle:
Are you sick????
Posted by: Predictable Bob
Date: 08-04-2011 21:30:55
:lol:

The impending trip to the the land of the haggis bashers is obviously playing on his mind !


:lol:
Posted by: gwh200
Date: 08-04-2011 21:43:14

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

I feel this should be stopped right now. Its a very emotive subject, and i dont want to be part of an offensive thread... that Matt started. :D
It would be best if we put this thread to bed...bugga... :whistle:
Obviously, a bit cryptic for you then.
Posted by: Matt
Date: 08-04-2011 21:46:53
Well, if you're not going to draw diagrams Gra, you know some have trouble keeping up... :devilish:
Posted by: gwh200
Date: 08-04-2011 21:48:09
Fcks sake Matt...im worried about em all...its like there all pissed, without having had a drink!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Posted by: Maverick
Date: 09-04-2011 03:53:36

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

I was starting to worry about you all.

:D :D :D
you've known us how long?

You're only starting to get worried!
Posted by: gwh200
Date: 09-04-2011 07:46:05
Granted.  :D
Posted by: Bio Hazard
Date: 09-04-2011 08:51:13
How do you know i didn't have a drink :P
Posted by: TonyN
Date: 09-04-2011 09:03:54

Icon - Post link Maverick wrote:

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

I was starting to worry about you all.

:D :D :D
you've known us how long?

You're only starting to get worried!
What I ment was, having known you all this long, it was the lack of casual abuse on this subject that was starting to worry me. It been weeks!

After all, its hugely sensitive, personal matter, involving close friends, whats the matter with you all?!?!?

:D
Posted by: Bio Hazard
Date: 09-04-2011 09:12:18

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

Icon - Post link Maverick wrote:

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

I was starting to worry about you all.

:D :D :D
you've known us how long?

You're only starting to get worried!
What I ment was, having known you all this long, it was the lack of casual abuse on this subject that was starting to worry me. It been weeks!

After all, its hugely sensitive, personal matter, involving close friends, whats the matter with you all?!?!?

:D
SHOCK
Posted by: gwh200
Date: 09-04-2011 11:26:32
And the realisation that stein has a weiner !
Posted by: Bio Hazard
Date: 09-04-2011 12:25:21
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Posted by: gwh200
Date: 09-04-2011 13:45:03
Because we all thought robots had stainless nuts...
Posted by: Apache
Date: 09-04-2011 19:35:46

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

After all, its hugely sensitive, personal matter, involving close friends, whats the matter with you all?!?!?

:D
Turning a bit pussy aren't yo? Feck i@m mipssed
Posted by: TonyN
Date: 09-04-2011 20:10:23
Is that beer you're on a bit of an irony suppressant?

:lol:
Posted by: Matt
Date: 09-04-2011 20:16:53

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

What I ment was, having known you all this long, it was the lack of casual abuse on this subject that was starting to worry me. It been weeks!

After all, its hugely sensitive, personal matter, involving close friends, whats the matter with you all?!?!?

:D
It was just a case of waiting for the perfect moment to slip it in, (which is probably what someone else said/thought too :devilish:).
Posted by: Apache
Date: 09-04-2011 20:17:12
:lol:

Got me mate. Beered up and senseless!