Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

  • [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#105-12-2009 03:34:59

Half past three in the morning .......

lol

And there's three idiots online !

(Not to mention the bots)


whistle

#205-12-2009 03:37:55

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Icon - Post link Predictable Bob wrote:

lol

And there's three idiots online !

(Not to mention the bots)


whistle
Hello bob, you called? yikes
my excuse is getting pissed early and wakeing up at two 'o' sodding clock lol

#305-12-2009 03:42:26

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Four now. big_smile

#405-12-2009 03:43:55

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

Four now. big_smile
You got pissed early as well then? aint insomnia great!!!!

#505-12-2009 03:45:55

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Icon - Post link Popeye wrote:

You got pissed early as well then?
Nah, I'm just a sad git. big_smile Find it a lot easier to work at night time.


aint insomnia great!!!!
Is it ever. big_smile

#605-12-2009 03:46:12

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

I'm only here because the data transfer cable I bought wasn't, so I have just transferred 30 gig of nonsense using the wifi network. Very easy, very slow. Very tired.  I also note the other place has a broken milkfloat on it.

#705-12-2009 03:46:36

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

devilish

Out on the lash with work Thursday night, crashed at the MiL's in Reading so didn't sleep much, Friday night the wife's working so I had an early night ......

Then I wake up at stupid o'clock !!!!


rant

#805-12-2009 03:49:52

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Icon - Post link chillitt wrote:

I'm only here because the data transfer cable I bought wasn't, so I have just transferred 30 gig of nonsense using the wifi network. Very easy, very slow. Very tired.
You managed to get everything transferred over okay, eventually?


I also note the other place has a broken milkfloat on it.
devilish big_smile big_smile Bloody drama queen he is.

#905-12-2009 03:52:39

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Icon - Post link chillitt wrote:

I'm only here because the data transfer cable I bought wasn't, so I have just transferred 30 gig of nonsense using the wifi network. Very easy, very slow. Very tired.  I also note the other place has a broken milkfloat on it.
Wish i knew what you said there big_smile

#1005-12-2009 03:54:16

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Yep. a very smooth transfer. Thanks for the tip.   big_smile
I think he is a troll. no one can be that insecure, or get paid to paint as badly as that. I can do better, and I wouldn't have the audacity to charge for it. And if he's reading this( whistle ) If you had taken the hint when people were saying it nicely, then they wouldn't be taking the mick now... cool

#1105-12-2009 04:01:33

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Glad it worked okay. Only reason I knew about it is due to spending hours trying to copy data from a XP to a Vista machine for a customer the other month before I found out that they have a cross version tool on their site. big_smile

Aye, the blokes definitely 'different'. Can't stick paranoid pussies.

#1205-12-2009 04:14:08

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

compwave 

Ten past four and we've even got a guest online !!!

Hello guest !!!


compwave

#1305-12-2009 04:26:33

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Well i'm gonna stick a tape on, still copying old tapes over to dvd, next is "Adolf Hitler! my part in his downfall" jim Dale, about Spike Milligans war record big_smile

#1405-12-2009 06:01:13

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

If we are reffering to limaciform. May I just refer to to a text message I received this morning.
"justt read all your posts on matts site
out of order
don't contact me again"
well hopefull your Reading this idiot.
There is a reason why your being ostracised/ridiculed, and as you say n subsequent texts
you can't beleive it... Well beleive it baby!!
We had this little spat didn't we ... But you seem to forget about that..
Then I'm sent a post " were allright ain't we"
I replied aslong as you stopped being a  t w a t
but obviously that's impossible for you isn't it. A d I suggest you go on somesort of course to improve your memory skills. You can't seem to remember the shit you spout, but I spose there's so much ....Between you and a few other choice knobs you have absutely ruined HLS
and the sooner you don't frequent it the better.

#1505-12-2009 06:01:58

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Anyway I'm off to hiluxsurf to laugh at some crude painting

#1605-12-2009 06:22:17

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

So I saw a thread that says it's been deleted because of verbal abuse... Is this a. Milk float thing.
Oh and everyone feel free to. Ridicule... We are being watched.. On fact limaciform your more than welcome to join... But big girls don't last long here.

#1705-12-2009 06:44:57

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Ooohhh... I've just realised.... You nasty people were horrible to limaciform...he deletes a thread citing verbal abuse,...so he sends ME a sh1tty text... You nasty people, I'm devestated....

#1805-12-2009 06:47:03

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

rofl

Btw, check your PM's Gra. orc1

#1905-12-2009 07:13:59

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Tried to mattt... Check your pm's too

#2005-12-2009 07:23:47

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Back at ya. big_smile

#2105-12-2009 07:34:54

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Oh.... I see. Well here's a riddle for you. Someone who loses is... A loser
someone who tosses... I belive I win this mornings quiz  big_smile

#2205-12-2009 07:45:36

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Hands down. big_smile

#2305-12-2009 08:45:28

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

You got a pm Gra smile

#2405-12-2009 08:59:28

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Graham you box must be filling up with all these pm's...........pity you cannot block his phone number devilish

#2505-12-2009 09:13:37

Re: Half past three in the morning .......

Matt is hopefully sending you, ian and trev a message  big_smile
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo