Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#120-12-2009 10:22:59

this is a long shot FSX help needed

fsx help needed  hi all just bought an add on its called aircraft powerpack but have a prob when i use either of the lancasters the glass of the cockpit is black and i cant see out .if i use the 2d cockpit its fine if you look forward but if you look to either side again its black .fine on al the other aircraft .the interior is as it should be.all the best .steve smile

Last edited by steve s (20-12-2009 10:34:30)

#220-12-2009 10:37:55

Re: this is a long shot FSX help needed

I used to have a flight sim thing Steve,and I had to do various licence things. I had to get a licence to fly in the dark. Also the screen went black and I had to do an Instrument landing. Actually I kept crashing a'la twin towers, but it did the black screen on purpose.

#320-12-2009 11:26:08

mmm il look into that .but only on the lancasters ? smile

#420-12-2009 14:54:53

They were mainly used as night bombers Steve so maybe thats a clue big_smile

#520-12-2009 14:57:13

yikes  hmm
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo