Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

  • [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#105-02-2010 14:53:14

come on own up?? who owns this??

#205-02-2010 14:56:24

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

WTF!!!!!!!!

#305-02-2010 14:59:34

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

Apart from all the toilet roll inners taped to the front, WTF is going on with the umberella cable tied to the gearstick and the lighters glued to the dash? thats just freaky....

#405-02-2010 15:25:46

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

Thank feck its rare!

It has the 'rare' 3.0 engine. Yeah, so rare there's two in the carpark outside work here!

That's got to be the worst bumper I've EVER seen! What a steaming pile of shite! And what the hell has he stuck on his gearstick??? lol  lol  lol

#505-02-2010 16:06:14

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

Icon - Post link Apache wrote:

That's got to be the worst bumper I've EVER seen! What a steaming pile of shite! And what the hell has he stuck on his gearstick??? lol  lol  lol
I don't think I've ever agreed with Apache more....

plus he can't be arsed to even cut the ends off teh cable ties on that freakish gear lever, what the hell is the rest of the truck built like?

big_smile

Rest of the truck, 8/10, 
Bumper and gearlever, -1,000,000/10

:puke:

#605-02-2010 16:28:29

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

OMFG...... Someones been reading 200AD........

last time i saw i switch attached to a gear lever like that it controlled the solenoid
valve to the pump on the bowser behind me freinds tractor....
he spread shit faster than ernie delivered milk.......

#705-02-2010 16:34:24

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

Icon - Post link Paul1566 wrote:

OMFG...... Someones been reading 200AD........

last time i saw i switch attached to a gear lever like that it controlled the solenoid
valve to the pump on the bowser behind me freinds tractor....
he spread shit faster than ernie delivered milk.......
try 2000 AD...........

#805-02-2010 19:31:19

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

No I think he's right. It looks like it was built in 200AD.

Tony, did you accidentally write 'more' at the end of that sentence?

#905-02-2010 19:39:43

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

with all toyota's troubles with non stop throttles and brakes not working that is just what you want to see in your rear view mirror orcchoked

#1005-02-2010 22:46:39

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

I know someone who'll like it...

#1105-02-2010 22:51:14

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

Icon - Post link Apache wrote:

No I think he's right. It looks like it was built in 200AD.

Tony, did you accidentally write 'more' at the end of that sentence?
big_smile  nope, for once you're 100% right...  wink


Icon - Post link Albannach wrote:

I know someone who'll like it...
lol  lol  whistle

#1205-02-2010 23:00:40

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

I think I might buy it... Along with 5 gallons of unleaded and a box of swan vesta matches. big_smile

#1305-02-2010 23:25:53

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

Like how the front number plate is positioned, nicely covered from the forward facing speed camera's. yikes

#1405-02-2010 23:28:17

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

Like that thing would be capable of breaking speed limits???

#1505-02-2010 23:32:54

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

Icon - Post link Apache wrote:

Like that thing would be capable of breaking speed limits???
True. lol

#1605-02-2010 23:39:47

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

Shame is, if he'd stopped when he'd bolted on the big wheels and flares...

The stupid bumper, roof lights at the BACK of the roof (what the [ Dyslexic swearing ] are they lighting up??) and the X Wing Fighter controls on the gearstick just turn it into the type of thing a clown might turn up at a kids party in! (I wonder if the doors fall off when he arrives?)

Sometimes, less is more.

#1705-02-2010 23:48:55

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

Icon - Post link Apache wrote:

Shame is, if he'd stopped when he'd bolted on the big wheels and flares...

The stupid bumper, roof lights at the BACK of the roof (what the [ Dyslexic swearing ] are they lighting up??) and the X Wing Fighter controls on the gearstick just turn it into the type of thing a clown might turn up at a kids party in! (I wonder if the doors fall off when he arrives?)

Sometimes, less is more.
Some people don,t know when to stop, he probably thinks it looks the dogs.

Think he will be disappointed when it does'nt sell., mind you they say there's one born every minute so no doubt it will sell.

#1806-02-2010 02:47:17

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

I've looked at that gearstick ten times now and I still don't understand.  I know it's shit, but could someone please explain what it's even supposed to be?  It  just looks like weird random plastic to me.  Does anyone know what it's supposed to be?

#1906-02-2010 04:29:26

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

It's a phallic thing.

#2006-02-2010 11:09:41

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

Its got to be the controls for his  tosser machine . It could only be a total  tosser  who thinks that he has increased the surfs value by adding that pile of crap to it.

Last edited by Brummie (06-02-2010 11:14:48)

#2106-02-2010 11:19:11

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

firstly,i think he has put the roof lights that far back,so he doesnt blind himself from light being reflected off of the bonnet,so the lights now light up the surrounding area,very clever idea.the gearstick,looks like it belongs in a thalidomides vehicle,but that front bull bar,thats very special. a piece of art work that,,so all in all remove the bullbar,re fit a proper gear stick,put the lights where they are supposed to be.a quick look around underneath to make sure its been put together properly and knock him down a  monkey and there you have a perfectly good usable truck.

#2206-02-2010 11:49:37

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

You wouldn't be able to knock down a monkey with that. It would go straight underneath.

My roof lights are about 18" back from the screen. No reflection from the bonnet. Does light up the snorkel head nicely though!  smile

#2306-02-2010 11:57:43

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

Icon - Post link Apache wrote:

You wouldn't be able to knock down a monkey with that. It would go straight underneath.

My roof lights are about 18" back from the screen. No reflection from the bonnet. Does light up the snorkel head nicely though!  smile
sarcasm is sooooooo lost on some people. lol  lol

#2406-02-2010 12:07:44

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

So is mine.

It *is* useful to light up the area round the truck, really. Ever driven the strata florida granite bombhole in the dark? big_smile

#2506-02-2010 12:37:27

Re: come on own up?? who owns this??

Icon - Post link Apache wrote:

So is mine.

It *is* useful to light up the area round the truck, really. Ever driven the strata florida granite bombhole in the dark? big_smile
nope it was bad enough during daylight. lol
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo