Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

  • [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

 

#107-02-2010 18:32:19

Who's next?

Be quick and grab a bargain!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll


You'll have to look after it for a few weeks though, I've run out of room.

#207-02-2010 19:22:43

Re: Who's next?

quick question vince.......do you use the front seat from the lexus.? reason i ask is im after a pair of leather front seats.

#307-02-2010 19:24:18

Re: Who's next?

Icon - Post link surfenstein wrote:

quick question vince.......do you use the front seat from the lexus.? reason i ask is im after a pair of leather front seats.
No, they're way too wide.

#407-02-2010 19:27:25

Re: Who's next?

Icon - Post link surfenstein wrote:

quick question vince.......do you use the front seat from the lexus.? reason i ask is im after a pair of leather front seats.
was thinking the same myself, ah well keep looking out for narrower seats so.... need something that i can fit into...

#507-02-2010 19:32:12

Re: Who's next?

right sounds just like what im after.do you have any up there lying about.?

#607-02-2010 19:33:15

Re: Who's next?

GWH`s one i have here has a nice interior in it no rips etc, tan colour

#707-02-2010 19:34:32

Re: Who's next?

Icon - Post link Hiroler wrote:

GWH`s one i have here has a nice interior in it no rips etc, tan colour
mmmmmm,best i have words with gwa,then me thinks.

#807-02-2010 19:35:49

Re: Who's next?

Saab seats fit in lux's well  whistle

#907-02-2010 19:37:00

Re: Who's next?

lol,yea i know.but leather is so much more .....................snobby. lol

#1007-02-2010 19:39:06

Re: Who's next?

You can have  em mark.

#1107-02-2010 19:39:33

Re: Who's next?

Icon - Post link surfenstein wrote:

lol,yea i know.but leather is so much more .....................snobby. lol
Saabs normally are ............ imagine the leather seats after you drove through a lake

#1207-02-2010 19:41:12

Re: Who's next?

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

You can have  em mark.
how much you want for em gwa.

#1307-02-2010 19:41:46

Re: Who's next?

vince would they fit if you removed the center console??

they have memory positions and are fully elecrically adjustable, would be good if you could get all that working in a surf hmm

i can sort you some pics out if you want

#1407-02-2010 19:42:00

Re: Who's next?

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

Icon - Post link surfenstein wrote:

lol,yea i know.but leather is so much more .....................snobby. lol
Saabs normally are ............ imagine the leather seats after you drove through a lake
where the hell am i gonna drive through a lake............. whistle  lol

#1507-02-2010 19:42:41

Re: Who's next?

Hmmmmm Black and tan ............ you renaming the diashitsu the Doberman big_smile

#1607-02-2010 19:43:44

Re: Who's next?

Icon - Post link surfenstein wrote:

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

You can have  em mark.
how much you want for em gwa.
If you take the remnants away mark, you can HAVE the whole car... Minus the bits vince needs.

#1707-02-2010 19:46:09

Re: Who's next?

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

Hmmmmm Black and tan ............ you renaming the diashitsu the Doberman big_smile
nah................ PITBULL. lol well seeing as your gonna be co driver i need some extra wide seats,and with them being leather you cant booby trap them by farting in them and leaving it in the sponge for the next person that gets in to be gassed. lol  lol  lol

#1807-02-2010 19:48:16

Re: Who's next?

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

Icon - Post link surfenstein wrote:

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

You can have  em mark.
how much you want for em gwa.
If you take the remnants away mark, you can HAVE the whole car... Minus the bits vince needs.
ok sounds like a deal there gwa,ill have words with vince when hes finished with it.cheers dude.i owe you a few pints sir.

#1907-02-2010 19:51:43

Re: Who's next?

Icon - Post link surfenstein wrote:

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

Icon - Post link surfenstein wrote:


how much you want for em gwa.
If you take the remnants away mark, you can HAVE the whole car... Minus the bits vince needs.
ok sounds like a deal there gwa,ill have words with vince when hes finished with it.cheers dude.i owe you a few pints sir.
Your more than welcome guvnor. As soon as vince has all he needs off it, feel free to take it away... And you don't owe me owt. You and bio... I am forever in your debt.. Oh yeah vince too... For the original poomobile lift day. That was just about the best fun I've ever had with my clothes on. big_smile

#2007-02-2010 19:56:10

Re: Who's next?

That was just about the best fun I've ever had with my clothes on. big_smile.


lmao,yea me too. lol

#2107-02-2010 19:59:46

Re: Who's next?

But i farted whistle

#2207-02-2010 19:59:51

Re: Who's next?

Icon - Post link Hiroler wrote:

vince would they fit if you removed the center console??
Isnm't there a rransmissin tunnel in the way eveb if you tsake thge console out?

#2307-02-2010 20:01:37

Re: Who's next?

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

But i farted whistle
yea we...........................KNOW. lol  lol  lol  lol

#2407-02-2010 20:02:33

Re: Who's next?

Icon - Post link Apache wrote:

Icon - Post link Hiroler wrote:

vince would they fit if you removed the center console??
Isnm't there a rransmissin tunnel in the way eveb if you tsake thge console out?
I HAVE NO IDEA ANDY,BUT  theres is a transmission tunnel in the way. whistle  lol

#2507-02-2010 20:04:46

Re: Who's next?

Icon - Post link surfenstein wrote:

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

But i farted whistle
yea we...........................KNOW. lol  lol  lol  lol
but your guts a just as bad ..........did you have a good hangover this morning  devilish
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo