Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#106-04-2010 21:45:31

Gra Vince and Mark(stein)

I am looking at making the trip on Friday 16th and being at Vinces for saturday morning of the 17th.I will be hoping to do Marks trip and be in Yorks by the evening of the 17th and then i'll start on my way down to Mark so i am hoping to be at Marks for Sunday morning to make the delivery.If these days are ok with the 3 of you then i will plan to do it then.Can you let me know asap if this is ok with you all

#206-04-2010 22:25:46

Re: Gra Vince and Mark(stein)

No problems here. smile

#306-04-2010 22:52:07

Welcome to stop by for a cuppa and a break when passing Worcester way on Saturday Rich. I assume you'll be going North East via Ross on Wye to the M50 / M5?

#406-04-2010 23:05:07

andy i was up you way on monday we took the dogs for a walk up on the hills. lovely area the vews from the hills are something else!  big_smile

#507-04-2010 06:33:12

All fine by me rich. And it's feckin lovely country near apache Ross ain't it. I worked just down the road from him a couple of years ago.

#607-04-2010 08:14:07

I will give you a shout Andy.I take it there will be plenty of room to park with a trailer aswell.PM a contact number and i will give you a shout when i'm at Ross's
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo