Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 1
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#124-06-2010 09:18:59

Tech Weekend, Early September

Well, some of you may know that we (Mrs MudSurfette) and I moved to Wales earlier this year, to a little place with a nice little garden and we also have a sproglet due in November.

To celebrate these two events, I'd like to organise a tech weekend to take place in the garden, you are welcome to camp, bring BBQs, beer etc, dogs are welcome as long as they don't kill our 4, and given that we live about 10 mins from Llandrinio (the steep end of the Wayfarer, Whitestones, etc. there's plenty of lanes to choose from too...

I'll need to find a good date as I'm sure Mrs G and I will be dogging some most weekends, but we'll get one agreed early September and post it up.

Let me know who wants to come for a day, two days, one night, two nights?

We only have one loo in the house, and no portaloos but there are two pubs down the road....and a field.

#224-06-2010 09:59:45

Re: Tech Weekend, Early September

Me and ed , mr and ed.

Oooohhhhh we can bring our own loo, tent and toilet roll.

#324-06-2010 10:03:50

Of courth thir, jutht ath long ath you don't go waking me up at 5 am again....

#424-06-2010 11:17:11

I'd probably come in my gaymobile, if I'd be welcome. I like a good 'camp' around that time of year smile

#524-06-2010 11:22:14

Icon - Post link MudSurfer wrote:

Of courth thir, jutht ath long ath you don't go waking me up at 5 am again....
Well ith good practith for a thpoglet thir....

#624-06-2010 11:37:47

so does this mean we can finaly put this winch bracket to rest. big_smile or do you have other plans now.

#725-06-2010 09:28:42

Icon - Post link surfenstein wrote:

so does this mean we can finaly put this winch bracket to rest. big_smile or do you have other plans now.
Yes - let's get it on (and we can fit the winch when we're done with each other smile )

#828-06-2010 22:24:13

How does the second weekend in September sound to you?  And Andy - you can bring your fag mobile, but I can't be held responsible for it getting stuck on the drive, never mind the field...

#928-06-2010 22:29:43

Bugger i've just booked the 5th off .......................(hoping to have the first gen back on the road by then , and subject to melons approval) ........ confirm a date and i see if i can make it  big_smile

#1005-07-2010 18:31:44

Any takers?

#1105-07-2010 21:27:07

I'm in I'm bound to brake something between now and then !!

#1205-07-2010 21:32:12

Icon - Post link Hiroler wrote:

Think you already have with the fluid stains you left on my drive last week sad

#1306-07-2010 10:04:33

Icon - Post link Growler wrote:

Icon - Post link Hiroler wrote:

Think you already have with the fluid stains you left on my drive last week sad
Ewwwwwwww.........

You two should have gone indoors for that!

#1406-07-2010 22:09:27

Yeah it's leaking ATF and power steering fluid it the moment need to get that sorted as I'm redoing the drive at the moment and it could result in bad times for the surf it it leaks on the new drive!!!

#1506-07-2010 22:32:15

Andy, yes if I'm free I'll be there to drink, barbecue and drink some more. I'll do short trips down the lanes to remind you lot what it feels like to travel faster than continental drift big_smile

#1607-07-2010 06:32:17

Icon - Post link Apache wrote:

Andy, yes if I'm free I'll be there to drink, barbecue and drink some more. I'll do short trips down the lanes to remind you lot what it feels like to travel faster than continental drift big_smile
Just keep that gaymobile to the left...there's gonna be a lexurf coming past... big_smile

#1707-07-2010 11:27:08

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

Just keep that gaymobile to the left...there's gonna be a lexurf coming past... big_smile
Don't try passing him with the Hummer, he will have nodded off by the time that heap has passed him

#1807-07-2010 12:28:03

Don't chip the paint! big_smile

#1907-07-2010 13:02:33

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Don't try passing him with the Hummer, he will have nodded off by the time that heap has passed him
Hehe...it blitzed you yesterday....  big_smile

#2007-07-2010 16:24:37

all the way to the filling station rofl

#2107-07-2010 17:37:01

all the way to the filling station rofl
3 times to the filling station...And £200 later...Mind you, all them nectar points!

#2210-07-2010 16:51:27

So - there's Andy with his 4WD shoe......

Anyone else?

#2310-07-2010 18:10:54

so when is it???

#2413-07-2010 08:51:05

1st weekend of September

#2515-07-2010 23:19:17

I'll be in StDavids. hmm
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo