Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#108-12-2010 16:56:02

@ Everyone

I was a bit bored and mildly pissed off at losing some sales to that Brad bloke...

#208-12-2010 17:07:19

Re: @ Everyone

go on

#308-12-2010 18:19:48

LOL you need to be nosier...

#408-12-2010 18:22:42

?

#508-12-2010 19:43:45

That was mainly my fault about the radiator Andy as i thought you had sold your one.
If you want to pm me a list of parts you got then if anyone ask for something i ain't got then i'll put you forward for it.I do apologise for any sale you lost

#608-12-2010 20:27:09

lol

Don't apologise - you'll only encourage the grumpy sod !

whistle

#708-12-2010 20:54:18

Icon - Post link stormforce wrote:

That was mainly my fault about the radiator Andy as i thought you had sold your one.
If you want to pm me a list of parts you got then if anyone ask for something i ain't got then i'll put you forward for it.I do apologise for any sale you lost
Not at all Rich, he's gazumped most of us lately.  It's been on my mind for a while, I've even had it out with him, I was bored at work today, so couldn't keep my mouth shut any more  big_smile

#808-12-2010 21:07:54

Icon - Post link Albannach wrote:

Icon - Post link stormforce wrote:

Not at all Rich, he's gazumped most of us lately.  It's been on my mind for a while, I've even had it out with him, I was bored at work today, so couldn't keep my mouth shut any more  big_smile
Are we on about the Essex Delboy

#908-12-2010 21:22:27

No its JustBrad over on HSF but Essex nob is just as bad though
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo