Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#109-12-2010 09:37:26

Ahhhhh....

Its Thursday,it's warm in starbucks...fred has had a smoothie and fruit toast and is now napping...heaven.  big_smile

#209-12-2010 09:49:21

Re: Ahhhhh....

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

Its Thursday,it's warm in starbucks...fred has had a smoothie and fruit toast and is now napping...heaven.  big_smile
Marvelous!
As it happens, I'm in my own little heaven this morning, I've just taken delivery of:

Plugs.
Leads.
Coils.
Dizzy caps.
Rotors.
Water pump kit.
Timing belt kit.
5X33" BFG A/Ts.

big_smile

p.s. All for Lexurf V.

#309-12-2010 11:32:01

Kewl..... big_smile
Gary tried out rock auto for some parts. Said he was very happy with the price.
I've got a brand spanking new throttle position sender coming. Because we ordered over $1000 worth of stuff last month, I got a 80% discount.  big_smile  ...$8.25.
Also got a new maf on the way, and am trying out a new type if coil...cones from dick chenery. It's supposed to resist for longer...anyhow it's best feature is it's free.  big_smile

#409-12-2010 17:29:47

cant fault rock auto - they even deliver from usa faster than some of the uk companys that are just down the road.
5 tyres vince - did i get a free one or did the frost stick your fingers together and inhibit the counting process  madlaugh

#509-12-2010 17:33:04

Icon - Post link gary-r wrote:

cant fault rock auto - they even deliver from usa faster than some of the uk companys that are just down the road.
5 tyres vince - did i get a free one or did the frost stick your fingers together and inhibit the counting process  madlaugh
Bless...he's so excited, he got carried away. And rock auto...i ordered a hummer h2 master cylinder on monday at about 2 pm. It was here on wednesday at 11 am!!

Thats the same for the two diffs we recently had. They came from iowa in two days !!

They could teach some british suppliers a thing or two about delivery.
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo