Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#112-10-2011 00:53:03

One off comment just for those peeps over on HLS

Although this explanation is unnecessary, I'll add it for pure informational purposes. There is good reason why there are no arguments on here, and that is due to the fact that we are so selective as to whom we allow to stay, so for those pious gits who like slagging off, feeling badly done to etc., grow up.
There is no God complex, better than thou approach or any of the other shit reasons which people seem to keep throwing around to try and excuse the fact that they don't, (or cannot), come here or aren't welcome here. Don't piss people off and there's no reason why someone will not be welcome here. Have frail sensibilities, a pissy attitude or be a whinging or annoying bastard, and the simple answer is that you can quite freely choose not to visit the board, as likely you won't be welcomed with open arms. That's life. Deal with it.

Thrifty: You were already booted once and willingly came back. You were allowed to post second time around merely to keep you from posting that type of irrelevant to the HLS site shit on there. HLS is mentioned on here simply for the fact that most on here are members on there, and use this place to escape the meaningless tirade of shit which isn't disallowed over there. You had ample opportunity to say anything you wanted to get off your mind on here. You didn't, instead just posting mind numbingly senseless shite on here, hence you were dumped completely. You were given the option of not spouting complete shit, which if you'd heeded you would possibly still be here. Simple as. Live with it. Do not, however, clutter up Nigel's site with that crap.

For the others. If you wish to use the HLS site then do so. If you wish to browse/post here, (either as guests or by logging in and acknowledging the fact you are doing so, (barring Thrifty, obviously)), then do so. However, the HLS site is not here. There is absolutely no reason or excuse whatsoever to post reference to any occurence on here over there. I'm quite sure that Nigel neither appreciates nor wants that crap, and it is likely an unnecessary annoyance for him. Have some decency and refrain from doing so. There is no reason for uncalled for digs with regards to this site either, for those who seem to have a knack for unnecessarily doing so.

Conversely, however, people are not disallowed from posting reference to that site on here. Most are members on both sites, and as Adam pointed out the other day, this place is an outlet where people may voice opinions which have no place on HLS due to their rules. The status quo works nicely as is, and I would prefer that certain numbnuts don't keep feckin about with it.

To put it succinctly, will the feckin princesses stay over there where they are cosy and feel wanted and refrain from cluttering up Nigel's site with unnecessary references to here. The other option is to get the poles out of your arses, brush the chips off your shoulders and enjoy this site for exactly what it is, if you insist on coming here, either openly or not.

Also, and I will make this point extremely clear for some who seem to have trouble grasping this concept, this site is not just a board. For those who obviously have a problem in their basic grasp of the English language, try looking at the links, (at the top of the page), and what you see may almost be a revelation. It's a technical information site with a board, not just a board.

p.s: Yoshie, it's a feckin garage. Mancave my arse. devilish

#229-11-2011 19:23:24

Re: One off comment just for those peeps over on HLS

Wow. Epic Matt. Nowts changed then :-)

#329-11-2011 19:41:42

Blimey it's Bibs!

Is it Xmas already? big_smile

Matt, have you received a PM recently by any chance?  lol

#429-11-2011 19:47:07

:-). Thought I'd pop in an see how everyone is. Saw a sad post on FB by a surfer an made me realise I'd not been on in ages.

#529-11-2011 19:58:24

Hello stranger !!  bouncers  compwave

#629-11-2011 20:03:14

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Hello stranger !!  bouncers  compwave
big_smile

Hi  big_smile big_smile big_smile  been a while, how are you? :-)

#729-11-2011 20:06:05

Not too bad, and you ?

I'm still haunting here :-)  devilish

#829-11-2011 20:09:09

Not too bad, and you ?

I'm still haunting here :-)  devilish
Glad to hear.  :-) I noticed, yeah I'm good thanks. Been a tough year but someone else's probs give you a kick up the arse. See not alots changed, have I missed much?

#929-11-2011 20:23:24

Well we are now getting more adventurous, one of our Panda owners got himself a Surf and took it into the Sahara !

Next door appears to be attracting all the princesses !

and Matt's still his loveable, grumpy, pendantic self  whistle

#1029-11-2011 20:27:23

Well we are now getting more adventurous, one of our Panda owners got himself a Surf and took it into the Sahara !

Next door appears to be attracting all the princesses !

and Matt's still his loveable, grumpy, pendantic self  whistle
Wow, Sahara? Doesn't do things by half then does he? hmm yeah looked at one about the axle stands an thought the same. Matt wouldn't be Matt if he wasn't big_smile

#1129-11-2011 20:32:23

Icon - Post link Bibs wrote:

Wow, Sahara? Doesn't do things by half then does he?
you should have seen his previous trip  roll

http://daemon4x4.org/board/topic.php

#1229-11-2011 20:37:30

big_smile big_smilebig_smile lovin the iPod updates. That's a hell of a trip in a £100 micra. Sounds like they had right adventure. I'd love to go see the Dakar but dont think I'll ever get there.  hmm

#1329-11-2011 20:43:36

big_smile big_smilebig_smile lovin the iPod updates. That's a hell of a trip in a £100 micra. Sounds like they had right adventure. I'd love to go see the Dakar but dont think I'll ever get there.  hmm
We in the FF are well used to updates by twitter - there's a MAD irishman over there who takes Pandas around the world ! (as well as a multipla, new style 500 and a Bachetta to the US)

#1429-11-2011 20:50:56

We in the FF are well used to updates by twitter - there's a MAD irishman over there who takes Pandas around the world ! (as well as a multipla, new style 500 and a Bachetta to the US)
big_smile ff? Aren't all Irish mad? that's a trip and a half though. Wish I could just take off an see the world. Need to win the lottery me thinks.  roll

#1529-11-2011 20:54:33

Wow, that was truely epic Matt. I have absolutely NO idea what HLS is, but hopefully you feel better after posting it! I like a good rant... smile

#1629-11-2011 20:56:28

Hey MM. big_smile it's the surf site. Full of bitching 'princesses' that wish they had a pickup big_smile  devil

#1729-11-2011 20:57:20

hey bibs,

leave the mad irish alone... tongue

#1829-11-2011 20:58:18

Icon - Post link BigBobE wrote:

hey bibs,

big_smile but they are so much fun  devilish

#1929-11-2011 21:02:33

Speak of the devil... big_smile big_smile Was just thinking about you earlier today. Honestly, these people who get a DC, and then don't associate with us commoners anymore... big_smile big_smile

How's things. All good and well I hope?

#2029-11-2011 21:05:01

Icon - Post link BigBobE wrote:

hey bibs,

You are not in this guy's league !!! guess which he is  lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/juppy/268609_2253454504652_1496990215_2491391_6807216_n.jpg

#2129-11-2011 21:06:05

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

Speak of the devil... big_smile big_smile Was just thinking about you earlier today. Honestly, these people who get a DC, and then don't associate with us commoners anymore... big_smile big_smile

How's things. All good and well I hope?
Lol. I would do no such thing.  cool  I missed you so much I just had to come back. So touched you thought of me. How's the project? Still in bits in the garden? Alls well now thanks an u?  big_smile

#2229-11-2011 21:41:33

Lol. I would do no such thing.  cool  I missed you so much I just had to come back. So touched you thought of me. How's the project? Still in bits in the garden? Alls well now thanks an u?  big_smile
Good as, and yep, still in bits. big_smile (I'm gonna have to work on my predictability big_smile).

Icon - Post link Miss Mud wrote:

Wow, that was truely epic Matt. I have absolutely NO idea what HLS is, but hopefully you feel better after posting it! I like a good rant... smile
Not a rant per se. More just a case of trying to get it through to the princesses and numpties that they're either just plain annoying or incorrect. big_smile

#2329-11-2011 21:43:26

whistle Well it has been months, what have you been doing man?

#2429-11-2011 21:58:35

Getting distracted. whistle big_smile

#2529-11-2011 22:13:52

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

Getting distracted. whistle big_smile
Oooo by what, or whom?  big_smile
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo