Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#5109-11-2011 21:28:43

Re: Classic / old hifi for the hoarders out there!

Yep, Matt's right, but you'll need two of those for stereo I assume. That looks like a monobloc. Should work fine though.

#5210-11-2011 00:07:09

Icon - Post link Sancho wrote:

As you might know, I have some investment in a business making and selling acoustic and electric guitars and am polishing up my (lame, but rapidly improving) woodworking skills so that I can hopefully change over to working there full time in a couple of years.
Can't see you having any problem becoming quite good at the whole woodworking side of things Sanch. You obviously have all the necessary traits, doing the job you do. Hope it all goes well and to plan for you. smile

#5310-11-2011 00:24:00

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

Icon - Post link Sancho wrote:

As you might know, I have some investment in a business making and selling acoustic and electric guitars and am polishing up my (lame, but rapidly improving) woodworking skills so that I can hopefully change over to working there full time in a couple of years.
Can't see you having any problem becoming quite good at the whole woodworking side of things Sanch. You obviously have all the necessary traits, doing the job you do. Hope it all goes well and to plan for you. smile
Thanks Matt.  I mostly (entirely) tell other people what to do normally.  I have palms like baby's cheeks.  Still, I'm doing some evening classes and don't think I'll ever stop being surprised at the difficulty most people seem to have in simply applying some weight to a plane, then giving it a good old push.
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo