Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#106-11-2011 17:57:32

Mat your wanted next door..

Not my spelling of your name but his..... Ooops I think I mentioned you, but I blame Sancho for dragging me into it.... whistle ... lol  lol

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php

#206-11-2011 18:03:26

Re: Mat your wanted next door..

Perhaps we could just help him?

#306-11-2011 18:04:04

What Nev said. big_smile That's the glow plug resistor underneath the intake manifold. Judging from the description of his mystery wires, that's where they likely belong. As Tony said, they're unlikely to be the complete cause of his non starting issue, (unless the ECU has thrown a wobbler due to it not being connected), but that's the area he wants to check first with regards to those wires.

#406-11-2011 18:06:57

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

What Nev said. big_smile That's the glow plug resistor underneath the intake manifold. Judging from the description of his mystery wires, that's where they likely belong. As Tony said, they're unlikely to be the complete cause of his non starting issue, (unless the ECU has thrown a wobbler due to it not being connected), but that's the area he wants to check first with regards to those wires.
Do you think he will understand that answer??...... Sancho it's over to you.... whistle

#506-11-2011 18:07:53

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

Perhaps we could just help him?
He asked for the site address.... devil

#606-11-2011 20:43:41

I'm leaving it alone now, my head hurts, nothing makes sence, even after you manage decypher the posts.

lol

#706-11-2011 21:17:00

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

I'm leaving it alone now, my head hurts, nothing makes sence, even after you manage decypher the posts.

lol
lol ....I was guessing you would stay out of it...
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo