Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#112-11-2011 15:43:29

Load of Crap

RANT WARNING!

My son sent off for the stop smoking pack that is being advertised on tv. It arrived yesterday and was binned within 5 mins of it being opened. To say its a total waste of time, effort and tax payers money is an understatement it's a complete load of bollox. There is a stupid twisty thing to relieve stress, yeah right, a load of pretty cards and leaflets containing information that is either common knowledge  or you could find on the internet in 5 mins and some stickers to put on the calendar for each day/week you have stopped. They are like the reward stickers you got for being good at school. FFS he's 30 not 3.
That load of bollox all nicely packaged has cost  the National Health money better spent elsewhere and they or rather the tax payer are being ripped off. Some thieving bastard is on a nice earner  rant  rant

OK you can come out now rant over I've put my soapbox away

Brummie

#212-11-2011 15:47:04

Re: Load of Crap

It's OK, the advert alone used cause me to rant.
The only good thing is that smokers have contributed more in tax than that, and all their health costs combined for many years to come.

#312-11-2011 17:30:43

I cheated, I went to a hypnotist, one sitting was all I needed.  Not tabbed for 20 odd years now big_smile

#412-11-2011 17:40:47

I took the patches, not smoked for @ 7 years now :-) (might have burst into flames but not smoked)

#512-11-2011 18:13:52

I just had a lovely rollie, and am now enjoying a splendid coffee.

Does anyone know, how to get the feckin driveshafts, out of a Kia Sedona gearbox?

#612-11-2011 18:21:58

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

Does anyone know, how to get the feckin driveshafts, out of a Kia Sedona gearbox?
Bigger hammer?  sofa  devilish  devilish

#712-11-2011 18:39:35

Any help?
http://www.kia-forums.com/kia-carnival-sedona-forum

#812-11-2011 18:58:46

don't go buy something else more interesting

#912-11-2011 18:59:55

stooped smoking by eating extra strong mints and yelling and screaming at anyone who even vaguely irritated me, that was 1986 has anything changed I wonder...

#1012-11-2011 19:04:40

Icon - Post link Bushwhacker wrote:

Any help?
http://www.kia-forums.com/kia-carnival-sedona-forum
Just like the car vince...a bit vague.  big_smile

#1113-11-2011 16:01:44

i stopped just because i was fed up with being out of breath every time i did anything

#1213-11-2011 17:19:11

I've cut down to 80 a day now, should be down to 70 by new year. big_smile

#1313-11-2011 18:15:34

Stopped smoking in feb this year...it was easy.

Got taken to hospital by the Mrs because I could not breath and had a prob walking just 20ft. All happened after a bad cold/flu that left me like it.

Hospital said I may have emphacima (not how you spell it I know) so I could not smoke no matter how hard I tried. So ended up not bothering.

They took their time giving me more tests and my doctor said I had asthma...tosser! Anyway they still aren't sure what I have but I feel alot better and they found no big black shadows anywhere.

So... Get a breathing problem...this makes you unable to inhale....job done... whistle
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo