Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#115-11-2011 22:17:39

@ Matt.

Hey Matt. Are you any closer to knocking out any of those body lift spacers that we discussed? S.W.M.B.O. has ok'd the body lift, now that she's just bought a Meriva as a runabout. If you're not ready, don't worry, cause I can get some Xpajun ones, and cut them down half an inch........Cheers mate.........

#216-11-2011 01:02:35

Re: @ Matt.

Must admit, I'm nowhere near at the moment Mick. It's taking me a lot longer than I expected to get everything up and running. I do apologise.

#316-11-2011 13:01:49

hmm

It time's not too much of an issue but you can't wait for the next ice age then you could try giving Dr Anglegrinder a shout cos I know he's making some ATM

whistle

#417-11-2011 00:26:39

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

Must admit, I'm nowhere near at the moment Mick. It's taking me a lot longer than I expected to get everything up and running. I do apologise.
No problems Matt. I'll just get some from Xpajun. I need to press on with the body lift, so that I can fit my rock sliders.....Thanks anyway...... smile  ............
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo