Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#115-11-2011 23:03:12

Are indicator bulbs really that expensive??

I recognise that we are still in the mire of an economic downturn, and there is much belt tightening to be seen - but are indicator bulbs so expensive that so few people want to wear theirs out???

#215-11-2011 23:10:28

Re: Are indicator bulbs really that expensive??

It's because you live in a rural area with a small population. Everyone knows where everyone is going, no need to indicate. lol

#315-11-2011 23:16:30

Hmmm - I'd agree, apart from I work in Redditch, and stay just outside Leamington during the week now - this is on the M40 and A4189, 4819..4981 the road between Redditch and Warwick

#415-11-2011 23:22:31

Oh, well they're just knobs then!

#516-11-2011 06:00:02

I've found correct use of indicators just confuses people nowadays. So I've started driving like I own a BMW!

#616-11-2011 23:27:43

If you had a BMW of course, you'd know that pressing the indicator stalk down (pretending to signal left) only disengages the magnets in the driver side doors and detatches the car from the crash barrier so you can leave lane 3 of the motorway....I think it turns the front fog lights off too....

#717-11-2011 12:45:40

This

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb208/drhysted/BMW.jpg

was what I traded in for my Surf

#817-11-2011 18:12:49

Icon - Post link MudSurfer wrote:

If you had a BMW of course, you'd know that pressing the indicator stalk down (pretending to signal left) only disengages the magnets in the driver side doors and detatches the car from the crash barrier so you can leave lane 3 of the motorway....I think it turns the front fog lights off too....
lol  lol  lol
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo