Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#122-11-2011 17:12:16

Got a prob

My truk dos not run rite. Wen on road it dives in the corners I look and only have 3 weels. You think it a prob?? I waz thinkng that if I have 3 pistons then this will now match and b ok? Wot you fink?

Or I will sell for 1500 got to b worf it!

#222-11-2011 17:37:50

Re: Got a prob

big_smile

#322-11-2011 17:43:23

Come on, confess, you pressed the red button didn't you ? yikes

now the sky will cave in,
Yeti will clean his truck
Gra will change his affection to llamas
and Matt will start giving things away !

#422-11-2011 17:47:58

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Like Hell lol

#522-11-2011 17:58:59

lol ....no but I must confess that I had to run off to the loo after nearly wetting myself when I read that guy next door found he had a piston missing...150 posts and it's now all over...I'm kind of sad... lol

#622-11-2011 20:05:54

Does that mean the Censorship team will now remove the thread ?

What happened to the rude chap trying to sell things ?

Henry ? are you trying to get us banned ?

#722-11-2011 21:04:39

Icon - Post link Tonka wrote:

lol ....no but I must confess that I had to run off to the loo after nearly wetting myself when I read that guy next door found he had a piston missing...150 posts and it's now all over...I'm kind of sad... lol
All he's done is change the turbo and remove the EGR.  The pixies must have got in there and removed a piston whilst his back was turned.  Clumsy little buggers aren't they?  They left a right old mess.

Actually, I wonder it it was DieselTurbo's kids, the ones who like to set his timing wrong.

#822-11-2011 21:11:29

hmm

He heard a feck off gert bang and just ignored it ???

lol

#922-11-2011 21:15:00

And if he'd listened to what everyone tried to tell him, got it PROPERLY compression tested/cylinder leakage test and PROPERLY checked his valve clearances, he would have known that in 5 mins....

I think a simple visual check would have noted the missing wheel tho?....wasn't that a note from a Quantas Pilot....."No.2 engine appears to be "missing"...... mechanics report stated "After a brief search No 2 engine found on left wing.....next to No.1 engine"  smile

#1023-11-2011 08:29:17

That has got to be someone on a wind-up. There is absolutely no way on earth someone can be that thick. They just can't. Please tell me no-one can really be that stupid. big_smile

#1123-11-2011 12:46:42

hmm

Sounds like it's time for Bob's theory of thickness ...

If you are of average intelligence and meet people on a random basis then 50% of those that you meet will be at some level of thickness by comparison.

UNFORTUNATELY you appear to be of significantly higher than average intelligence so the proportion of thickies increases significantly.  This holds true for EVERYBODY on this site !

Where the difficulty arises is in being able to identify the depths of thickness - it's got nothing to do with academic or mechanical ability but more common sense and reasoning.  All I can say is that over the years I have encountered several people whose complete ineptitude has convinced me that not only can they be THAT stupid they can be far more stupid than you could ever imagine !

If you're interested in examples of rampant stupidity the easiest ones to find are here/

lol

#1223-11-2011 16:00:49

Oh well I am a bit sad that his starting problems are now over, I was just starting to be able to decipher his posts...... whistle

Can't wait for the engine rebuild saga lol
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo