Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#2628-11-2011 21:55:18

Re: new and keen to go off road.....more..!

as i have no snorkel,  whats the limit on puddles? can you go through them providing theyre not as deep as the bottom of the air box?

i didnt know they would fine/crush, scary thought, a shall not go until supervised. probably the best decision. i hear a lot of talk about the plain and am so eager to have a go, good thing about going with a group is that you can be pulled free, sometimes.

#2728-11-2011 21:59:51

#2828-11-2011 22:02:01

exactly!

#2928-11-2011 22:03:52

Icon - Post link muddle wrote:

as i have no snorkel,  whats the limit on puddles? can you go through them providing theyre not as deep as the bottom of the air box?

i didnt know they would fine/crush, scary thought, a shall not go until supervised. probably the best decision. i hear a lot of talk about the plain and am so eager to have a go, good thing about going with a group is that you can be pulled free, sometimes.
You don't want to get water coming over the bonnet .......... and it still happens to me

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m235/ianwoodzie/IMAG0078.jpg

#3028-11-2011 22:08:36

Feck. For a moment there I thought you'd chopped the back. Then I remembered it's a 1st gen. big_smile big_smile

#3129-11-2011 00:16:53

thats pretty dam high!!! loving the wheels/tyres.

#3229-11-2011 06:45:35

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

The recommended speed by GLASS on ANY BYWAY is 12 mph Whizzing down any route that is classified as a byway is asking for trouble from the Anti 4x4 bobblehats.

As I said I promote responsible use
warning health and safety tendencies
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo