Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#128-11-2011 22:51:56

Question for the old timers

After some ideas for making a breast drill storage rack, and wondered if any of you might have seen a good one sometime in the past? Can't decide whether to go for a simple front slotted, suspend by the breast plate wall mounting unit, or something else, which I can't even envisage yet.

Finally got round to making a hammer/mallet rack the other day. Simple and functional, yet saves the devils being stacked head first on the bench and suffering the domino effect if one gets knocked. big_smile

#228-11-2011 23:34:09

Re: Question for the old timers

What's wrong with rooting around on the floor for tools like normal people?

big_smile

#328-11-2011 23:39:50

I was going to reply to this thread but didn't want to be thought of as an old timer...........................................................................................DAMMIT!!!! mad

#429-11-2011 00:20:11

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

What's wrong with rooting around on the floor for tools like normal people?

big_smile
Heathen. big_smile big_smile A place for everything and everything in its place. That doesn't include floor space. big_smile

Icon - Post link Bushwhacker wrote:

I was going to reply to this thread but didn't want to be thought of as an old timer...........................................................................................DAMMIT!!!! mad
big_smile big_smile Is it better if I rephrase it as being for those with classic taste in storage options? big_smile big_smile

#529-11-2011 03:09:24

Ha!  I didn't reply ... Oops!

#629-11-2011 12:02:36

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

Is it better if I rephrase it as being for those with classic taste in storage options? big_smile big_smile
I think there is a much better discription than that.

#729-11-2011 13:52:32

Icon - Post link Maverick wrote:

Is it better if I rephrase it as being for those with classic taste in storage options? big_smile big_smile
ANAL!!!!!!

big_smile

#829-11-2011 14:35:44

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

Icon - Post link Maverick wrote:

ANAL!!!!!!

big_smile
Well that's nice and polite devil

#929-11-2011 21:04:02

I'm gonna subject you to pics now. Barstewards. big_smile big_smile

#1029-11-2011 21:08:46

Hmmm tools an anal an subjected to pics!!!! Seems like I popped in at right time  whistle

#1129-11-2011 21:42:37

That's Gra's dept. big_smile big_smile big_smile Used to be Snatch's, but we never know where, (or with whom devilish), he is, these days.

#1229-11-2011 21:53:16

He's probably up to his conkers somewhere...

#1329-11-2011 22:05:16

They seek him here... big_smile

Rack pics. big_smile

http://daemon4x4.org/board/gallery/3/1322603980hammer_rack.jpg

http://daemon4x4.org/board/gallery/3/1322603980drill_rack.jpg

Went with the same basic design for the breast drill rack. You'll have to forgive the shonky ends. Had to cut everything on the floor using just the cutting board and a tenon saw, (I truly detest that particular saw with a vengeance, might I add), so perfect squareness of ends is slightly lacking.
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo