Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#103-12-2011 11:29:30

Off on my travels again

Just packing my bags ready for tomorrow mornings journey to Stansted.

Picked up a multi install project starting in Naples, moving on to Venice and finishing in Salzburg. Currently on a one way ticket out and no return flight booked, but am hoping to make it back for the 24th if I'm lucky.  whistle

Just means that the truck is going to have to wait for it's wheel bearings to be changed out till I get back, so looks like no Christmas Greenlaning this year  sad

Last edited by Growler (03-12-2011 11:49:55)

#203-12-2011 11:56:47

Re: Off on my travels again

Mixed blessings Andy. Got to keep the income coming in...good luck...and leave that vino alone!  big_smile

#303-12-2011 12:09:30

Have a safe trip Andy. Is this the contract we were talking about? If so good luck!
Whats this about the wheel bearings? I thought we did those a while ago.

#403-12-2011 20:30:17

Hope it all goes well.......great destinations.

#503-12-2011 20:34:01

Safe journey and have fun. big_smile

#603-12-2011 20:56:34

Have a good trip andy ..... pop down in the new year for some laning

#703-12-2011 22:56:03

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

Have a good trip andy ..... pop down in the new year for some laning
Will be sorting the truck out after I get back so will drop you a line when everything's ready and sorted

Icon - Post link Brummie wrote:

Have a safe trip Andy. Is this the contract we were talking about? If so good luck!
Whats this about the wheel bearings? I thought we did those a while ago.
No this is another one we picked up as very short notice, should know about the big one around the middle of the month.

Yup, we did the bearings about 18 months ago. But as it went swimming in Wales a couple of weeks back, after standing for 9 months, something isn't quite
right on the nearside. So much so that I thought we would be coming back courtesy of Mr RAC man. Could actually be, and most likely is the bronze  bushes but getting everything in
just in case.

#803-12-2011 22:57:17

Cheers for the good wishes I'll think of you when we stop off in Pizza for a rest break  devil
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo