Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#103-12-2011 22:05:58

Compressor pressure relief valves

Do we have some weird name for these things across here or something?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm

Whether looking for either fixed or adjustable pressure, I'll be damned if I can ever find anything listed in the UK other than the one shot safety valves.

#203-12-2011 22:17:29

Re: Compressor pressure relief valves

What the hell will you be using 250psi for?

Thats the working pressure of a steam locomotives' boiler isn't it?

#303-12-2011 22:39:16

That's not the specific pressure I'm after. big_smile It was merely the first example of type I could find without trudging through pages of plumbing fittings and the like. Even better would be those old variable types they used to use, with a knurled adjuster head and the four holes around the top.

#405-12-2011 20:24:19

#505-12-2011 21:06:53

Nope. big_smile Regulators, I'm sorted. It's purely pressure relief valves I'm having trouble finding. Got to be brass and preferably old to boot. big_smile
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo