Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#105-12-2011 20:17:37

angry thread over text talk!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

why oh why does every body insist on changing letters in words to sound cool? i dont understand it!
the texts i sometimes receive take me 96 million hours to decipher.

some people claim its to shorten them to save space? and time?

how do you go about saving time when you spell words like its to 'itz'? you just change a letter not shorten, dick heads!

if this also annoys the **** out of you which word is the worst? or should i say wrst?

#205-12-2011 21:05:14

Re: angry thread over text talk!!!!!

I wouldn't go there if I were you.... whistle

#305-12-2011 21:09:23

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

Too late. devilish Txt speakers ought be shot. Pure and simple. Feckin idle, half arsed buggers that they are. In fact, sod that. Shooting's too quick. Being clubbed to death with a ripe banana is what they deserve.

#405-12-2011 21:51:14

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

Too late. devilish Txt speakers ought be shot. Pure and simple. Feckin idle, half arsed buggers that they are. In fact, sod that. Shooting's too quick. Being clubbed to death with a ripe banana is what they deserve.
clubbed to death with a ripe banana, have you been reading GWH's christmas list.... whistle

#505-12-2011 22:05:10

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

clubbed to death with a ripe banana, have you been reading GWH's christmas list.... whistle
He said he preferred a soggy cucumber

#605-12-2011 23:15:46

Icon - Post link muddle wrote:

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

why oh why does every body insist on changing letters in words to sound cool? i dont understand it!
the texts i sometimes receive take me 96 million hours to decipher.

some people claim its to shorten them to save space? and time?

how do you go about saving time when you spell words like its to 'itz'? you just change a letter not shorten, dick heads!

if this also annoys the **** out of you which word is the worst? or should i say wrst?
I no wot u meen m8, cnt stnd it evea. big_smile

#705-12-2011 23:57:38

Icon - Post link si tate wrote:

I no wot u meen m8, cnt stnd it evea. big_smile
Thats enough of that nonsense!   neutral

http://daemon4x4.org/board/gallery/32/1323129346yellow-card-006.jpg

#806-12-2011 01:29:45

I am reporting you to Unison, so they can bring charges against you. There will be children going to bed tonight thinking their parents will be shot.

#906-12-2011 02:09:52

Icon - Post link Maverick wrote:

There will be children going to bed tonight thinking their parents will be shot.
You can fair imagine their disappointment come morning time. devilish

#1006-12-2011 20:02:20

glad im not the only one! i just want to drive to where they are are and launch my phone at one of their eyes.  devil
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo