Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#106-12-2011 13:03:31

Alarm LED

Whilst repairing my speedo i broke the LED off that is connected to my alarm.
Its a tricolour 5mm thingy, need to get new one but cannot find any reference
to what rating it was. Searched everywhere for Sigma S32 alarm details and nothing.

Would one of these do http://www.maplin.co.uk ?????

#206-12-2011 14:21:19

Re: Alarm LED

Icon - Post link Paul1566 wrote:

to what rating it was. Searched everywhere for Sigma S32 alarm details and nothing.

Hey Paul. Sigma are in Chorley, near me. Try ringing them (Scorpion Automotive) on 01257 249928. Whe I spoke to them about a hand book for my alarm, they were very helpful........

#306-12-2011 14:26:30

Cheers for that will ring them this afternoon.

#406-12-2011 14:35:19

Won't give details out cus i am not in the trade....... won't even give specs of LED to the trade......
you have to buy the LED connected to the specific loom and guess what they won't
give me a price cus i am not in the trade............. must be their time of month....

Will call and see local installation guys, who are in the trade, on me way home.
They helped me with celica alarm before

#506-12-2011 18:10:32

Meter the leads.

#606-12-2011 22:18:22

Won't give details out cus i am not in the trade....... won't even give specs of LED to the trade......
you have to buy the LED connected to the specific loom and guess what they won't
give me a price cus i am not in the trade............. must be their time of month....

Will call and see local installation guys, who are in the trade, on me way home.
Jeez, Mate! Their aftersales care ethos has taken a bit of a tumble!

#706-12-2011 22:48:52

Yes, those LEDs will work.

There's nothing special about alarm LEDs, the flashing is controlled by the alarm unit, the LED is on the end of a flying lead.

#807-12-2011 00:11:36

They probably don't know themselves  smile

Shirley

#907-12-2011 08:20:18

Off to maplins to spend £1.14 later..... going to mount it from the rear....... awaits smutty reply........ thus allowing future dash removal without damage to new LED.......

Cheers guys
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo