Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#110-12-2011 09:33:30

@Tonka

you have pm big_smile

#210-12-2011 12:12:00

Re: @Tonka

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

you have pm big_smile
Cheers...sorted.

#310-12-2011 16:03:10

you have pm big_smile
why if you have pm'ed someone do you need to message someone to say you've pm'ed them.  Would it not be easier to just pm them or are you trying to arouse suspicion amongst your fellow posters that you are up to no good or something?  Information technology is supposed to make life easier, somehow I think the opposite. rant over.

#410-12-2011 16:57:48

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

you have pm big_smile
why if you have pm'ed someone do you need to message someone to say you've pm'ed them.  Would it not be easier to just pm them or are you trying to arouse suspicion amongst your fellow posters that you are up to no good or something?  Information technology is supposed to make life easier, somehow I think the opposite. rant over.
Other sites bring up a message as you log on telling you that there is a p.m.

Matt's site does not and through experience I think you will find that others remind me as I never notice the little note in the top left of the page.

No suspicion... Just me being forgetful.... Explanation over.

#510-12-2011 17:55:20

Icon - Post link Tonka wrote:

Pah, you expect us to believe that?

What are you up to?!?!?!

#610-12-2011 18:12:47

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

Pah, you expect us to believe that?

What are you up to?!?!?!
He's planning to convert his Panda to run on Farts  whistle

#710-12-2011 19:19:43

Haha...I'm really tempted to make something dramatic up, but Tony you have met me so enough said.. hmm .. lol

Trev, the pandas already run faith..oh sorry you said farts... lol

Bio...you have a P.M..... wink

NOT.......or has he... devilish

#810-12-2011 20:10:14

I can always inflict shedloads of annoying JS popup notifications on the unbelievers if they continue to disbelieve you matey. devilish big_smile They'll be begging for that demure, simple message back in no time.

#910-12-2011 20:21:12

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

I can always inflict shedloads of annoying JS popup notifications on the unbelievers if they continue to disbelieve you matey. devilish big_smile They'll be begging for that demure, simple message back in no time.
Hehe... I promise to be a grown up and look at the top of the page.... By the way you have a P.M...
NOT

#1010-12-2011 20:52:15

I just ignore mine intentionally. devilish

#1111-12-2011 09:11:34

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

you have pm big_smile
Other sites bring up a message as you log on telling you that there is a p.m.

Matt's site does not and through experience I think you will find that others remind me as I never notice the little note in the top left of the page.

Aaah so it's Matt's fault nuff said

#1211-12-2011 11:15:26

It's always his fault.. big_smile
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo