Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#111-12-2011 01:33:11

Tools

Not tool tools, but people tools. big_smile Just got this one through, and thought it was quite ironic, (on top of the annoying stupidity of the pillock).

I know you probably have plenty of other companies asking you to try their internet marketing services and how they can get you ranked #1 in the search engines. The truth is, most of these companies are out of the country and don't know what they_re doing! We are a US based internet marketing company that delivers quality work each and every time! I would love to schedule a brief call with you to explain where your website currently stands against its competitors and create a customized plan of attach for your industry. After the call we'll both know if we're a good fit for each other.
Please give me a phone number or best method of contact for you and I'll be in touch!

Thank you,

Melanie
Melanie Get_s You Ranked
Los Angeles, CA 90011

If you don't want me to contact you again, reply with REMOVE as the Subject
Spot the slight irony? big_smile

#211-12-2011 01:51:15

Re: Tools

Any chance you could get her to post on here? devil  devil 
I'm sure there are one or two people on here who might wind her up.  whistle  whistle
Just a gentle piss take obviously  devilish  devilish  devilish

#311-12-2011 18:20:50

trying to reconcile gentle piss take and brummie........mmmmmm

#411-12-2011 18:39:13

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

trying to reconcile gentle piss take and brummie........mmmmmm
Steady on, that's like reconciling Matt with tact and subtlety !

#511-12-2011 19:05:17

hmm

Given Matt's recent complaints I'm surprised he didn't take her up on it - after all it can't be often that a girl offers to get him 'ranked' !

whistle
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo