Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#2609-01-2012 13:55:10

Re: I'm well and truly in the shit

That's it, just rub it in. Git. big_smile big_smile I've got to disassemble to allow for the fact that I have a bloody great hole to navigate it past. big_smile Is that wheeled trolley for the base a manufacturer made part or a later addition?

#2709-01-2012 21:48:00

The bugger finally submitted to a combination of heat and progressively larger hammers. big_smile

#2809-01-2012 22:30:24

It normally does.

big_smile

(I made the trolley, being able to move it around is invaluable if you don't have a lot of room)

#2911-01-2012 20:34:41

The trolley suits it well. Looks good in that photo.

Picked that compressor up today. Not quite as large as I feared, thankfully. big_smile It's an old Laycock. I'd guess around a 100 or 150 litre tank. Needs tidying up and the like, and a new cover plate making for the pressure switch, but there's nowt seriously wrong with it that I've noted. Motor's naff, but it doesn't appear original, so that's no biggie. Quite a nicely sized unit. The head unit wouldn't be man enough to run high flow tools consistently, but that's what the Kismet lump is sat here for. That one should cover owt I'd ever need to use.

#3009-07-2012 02:40:24

To save it from feeling lonely, I might just have happened to acquire another one... whistle

http://daemon4x4.org/board/gallery/3/1341785261large_rapidor1.jpg

#3109-07-2012 09:50:44

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

To save it from feeling lonely, I might just have happened to acquire another one... whistle
I could do with one of those for the forge... whistle  whistle

#3210-07-2012 11:08:02

big_smile big_smile If I decide to let the Major go, I'll put your name on it? big_smile Space constraints may, for once, dictate whether I hold onto both, and the Major being the younger of the two, it would be the one to go.

Btw, Ebay is worth keeping an eye on at the moment. The prices the Rapidor's are going for is unusually low at the moment. Been like it for a couple of weeks now, so don't know how long the will will last.

#3310-07-2012 21:45:53

The ones on Ebay seem to be
a modern and scary expensive
b old and scary expensive
c old and hovering around scrap value but thousands of miles away...
One to watch.. smile

#3410-07-2012 22:14:19

Icon - Post link chillitt wrote:

old and hovering around scrap value but thousands of miles away...
I can sympathise wholeheartedly on that point. big_smile It's like having a carrot dangled, ain't it. The amount of times that happens is unbelievable.
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo