Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#112-12-2011 19:59:27

What type of tight arse...

goes and puts a maximum bid of £3 on a Desoutter air drill? I'm gonna have to stop doing these token bids. big_smile One of those: "I'll just see what else this seller has for sale before I pay for the item I just purchased", and then you put a pathetically low bid on their other item which is just about to finish, only to find out that there is someone out there even tighter than you. big_smile Got a nice little Desoutter for £3.20 though. big_smile

#212-12-2011 20:09:44

Re: What type of tight arse...

Matt is this becoming an obsession mate .do you need to talk too someone

#312-12-2011 20:43:48

Tell me about it. I've banned myself from using Ebay now. big_smile

#412-12-2011 20:46:06

lol

#512-12-2011 21:43:58

You banned YOURSELF??

Or you've BEEN banned??

#612-12-2011 21:50:29

Banned myself, (as good as whistle). I know exactly how fickle and easily enticed I am if I happen to see something shiny or unusual, so it's the safest option. big_smile

#712-12-2011 21:57:16

Someone's got a bargain to make you slobber Matt !

I have been having a clear out (cold shower for Matt required)

I have sold a gravity walking exercise machine for £0.99 :-(

Waiting for the swine to come and collect it !

On the plus side I sold my bike carrier for £46, it cost me £35 6 months back :-)

#812-12-2011 22:08:41

The buyer will be chuffed as punch at getting it for that price though. It's always nice to grab a bargain. You did quite well on the rack.

If there's something I'm in two minds over, regarding whether to part with it or not, I always put a starting price on it. Stops it feeling quite so gutting if it does sell. big_smile

#912-12-2011 22:16:55

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

You did quite well on the rack.
I did really well with the bike rack, I needed to get a 3 bike carrier.

I got a brand new (never been unpacked) replacement for £82, they are £140+ new :-)

#1012-12-2011 22:47:29

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

I got a brand new (never been unpacked) replacement for £82, they are £140+ new :-)
Nicely done. big_smile thumbs
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo