Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#118-12-2011 17:02:06

Bah humbug...........

Always at christmas something flucks up.......... spent £190 on new rear bearinigs for wifes celica (have to buy complete hubs for her model) still rumbling from rear end, been suggested dodgy tyre....... sad

Wifes bike has been drinking water so extracted waterpump today only to find the seals are fubar and a new pump is suzuki genuine only so thats gunna cost...... sad

Yesterday exhaust middle box snapped clean off at the rear exit on me surf.... no metal left to weld it up so must have been gone for a while...... heard a clanking as i drove off from the lights and thought bugger me that bus sounds shite  neutral  only to realise the sound followed me round the corner... tailpipe dragging along so bungy cords out and strapped it up to get home...... 2 bolts then decide to round off at the flange to the front of the box so blow lamp and spray oil come out and hammer a 13mm on a 14mm rusty bolt...... big_smile
oh well new box ordered £80 off fleabay and its the bus for me till it arrives........... so bahfuckinghumbug.............

And today wifey has got one on her, everythings my fault........... sad

#218-12-2011 17:07:15

Re: Bah humbug...........

Time to go down the pub then ...... by the time you return (pissed ) you won't give a shit

#319-12-2011 11:28:30

Can't go to the pub spent all me money on parts.....  sad
And i don't drink, gives me bad head and not thru' over consumption, beer just don't agree with me brain cell......... tongue
Southern comfort is ok but sickly after a few pints.... I'm always designated driver....

#420-12-2011 15:35:18

Oh joy of flucking joys.................told ya christmas was shite.......

Little voice shouts out that a large parcel had arrived, my eyes lit up with anticipation.....
Oh look a large metal thingy for me, but wait that looks odd, its firkin mahoosive and not what i was expecting......
Maybe its a pattern part with a twist, so off i go googeling kzn130 middle boxes cus me brain cannot remember
exactly wot mine was like.... nope definitely different..... way too long and way to odd is the mounts.....
Look a part number lets google that......well bugger me i've managed to get the middle box of a Landcruiser.......

Phone the man who apologises and says right one will be out tonight, will recover his wrong one when he can.......

Bloody bus home again tonight.................merry titing christmas.....................
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo