Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

  • [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

 

#105-01-2012 11:36:50

Hypocrisy?

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php

Nice load of unintelligible shite Andy. big_smile

Got to love the hypocrisy of the smart arsed types who post the condescending responses about the people who are less than subtle though. Judging from their post counts, they put practically sod all effort or time into actually helping members out when in need, unlike most of the tardier members who help on a daily basis yet do lose patience with numpties, yet they have the hypocrisy to bother posting to just slate people whilst supposedly berating them for slating people?

#205-01-2012 19:41:11

Re: Hypocrisy?

Why thank you big_smile

Especially as I've spent 2 days helping one of them  scratch

#305-01-2012 20:52:49

Re: Hypocrisy?

this the guys who's looking for BJs....

#405-01-2012 20:59:12

Re: Hypocrisy?

Icon - Post link BigBobE wrote:

this the guys who's looking for BJs....
turngay  turngay  turngay

#505-01-2012 23:08:38

Re: Hypocrisy?

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=74432

Nice load of unintelligible shite Andy. big_smile

Got to love the hypocrisy of the smart arsed types who post the condescending responses about the people who are less than subtle though. Judging from their post counts, they put practically sod all effort or time into actually helping members out when in need, unlike most of the tardier members who help on a daily basis yet do lose patience with numpties, yet they have the hypocrisy to bother posting to just slate people whilst supposedly berating them for slating people?
Blooody hell Matt. Reading that gave me a headache............

#605-01-2012 23:12:59

Re: Hypocrisy?

Icon - Post link Albannach wrote:

Why thank you big_smile

Especially as I've spent 2 days helping one of them  scratch
You spent a couple of days helping me recently, Andy..........So how come I can almost always understand what you say?.........

#705-01-2012 23:22:22

Re: Hypocrisy?

Icon - Post link MWS wrote:

Icon - Post link Albannach wrote:

Why thank you big_smile

Especially as I've spent 2 days helping one of them  scratch
You spent a couple of days helping me recently, Andy..........So how come I can almost always understand what you say?.........
Familiarity big_smile

#806-01-2012 13:28:48

Re: Hypocrisy?

Icon - Post link Albannach wrote:

Familiarity big_smile
lol lol


Icon - Post link MWS wrote:

Blooody hell Matt. Reading that gave me a headache............
Good. big_smile People just don't appreciate how much effort goes into making syntactically valid constructs sound like unintelligible hogwash. big_smile big_smile

#906-01-2012 14:19:36

Re: Hypocrisy?

I just thought you were a git!  big_smile

#1006-01-2012 19:20:07

Re: Hypocrisy?

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

People just don't appreciate how much effort goes into making syntactically valid constructs sound like unintelligible hogwash. big_smile big_smile
lol  lol  lol

#1106-01-2012 21:16:28

Re: Hypocrisy?

The whole thing is getting very cheesy big_smile

#1206-01-2012 22:10:45

Re: Hypocrisy?

Not half as cheesy as that joke. big_smile big_smile

#1306-01-2012 22:57:14

Re: Hypocrisy?

Found this for you Matt;

Capitals do matter.

In the world of hi-tech gadgetry, I've noticed that more and more people who send text messages and emails have long forgotten the "art" of capitalisation.
Those who fall into this category, please take note of the statement below.
"Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
Is everybody clear on that?

#1407-01-2012 09:40:53

Re: Hypocrisy?

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

Found this for you Matt;

Capitals do matter.

In the world of hi-tech gadgetry, I've noticed that more and more people who send text messages and emails have long forgotten the "art" of capitalisation.
Those who fall into this category, please take note of the statement below.
"Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
Is everybody clear on that?
Yep crystal clear, remember the capitalisation or the Dobbin has a Barclays !
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo