Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#111-01-2012 17:13:23

@ Apache

Do you know where my son can get a 3 way SLI Bridge made to his dimensions as the ones that are supplied do not give enough room for adequate cooling

Cheers Brummie

#211-01-2012 19:59:16

Re: @ Apache

thought you were a luddite?

#311-01-2012 20:23:23

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

I must be. Quite a shameful moment when I have to Google to find out what the chuff he's referring to. big_smile

#411-01-2012 20:41:01

I am but my lad is a computer nerd. He's just built one and because he runs three monitors he has had to add a third graphics card and they are too close together for adequate air cooling and  to upgrade the water cooling is feckin expensive...........................well thats what he tells me blink  blink

#511-01-2012 20:45:33

You could perhaps tell him to get a real life? devilish Those hardware nerds need to get more daylight. big_smile

#611-01-2012 20:54:38

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

I must be. Quite a shameful moment when I have to Google to find out what the chuff he's referring to. big_smile
I only wrote what he asked me, I can understand what he meant  when he showed me the part thats basic engineering but as for the rest ...................... its magic isn't it? big_smile

#712-01-2012 00:18:56

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

Hahaha, you and me both! That's more up my lad's street than mine mate. He talks that language, but I don't.

#812-01-2012 01:27:54

Oh well one can but ask. I know what next months O/T is going to be spent on   big_smile  I'm glad its his money not mine whistle  whistle
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo