Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#119-01-2012 21:15:33

[ Off to see the wife ] hell why do i bother getting a job

Back in May i got what i thought was a good job ...... now just been told i will be worst off than the job i left if the planned changes go through .... guess who is now looking for work again..................

#219-01-2012 21:47:37

Re: [ Off to see the wife ] hell why do i bother getting a job

Me

#319-01-2012 21:49:51

Maybe we should join forces.....Sure I can learn to produce biogas ...  big_smile  big_smile

#419-01-2012 21:53:02

lol  lol  lol

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

Maybe we should join forces.....Sure I can learn to produce biogas ...  big_smile  big_smile

#519-01-2012 21:55:28

Sorry to hear that guys, fingers crossed you get (better than your current) replacement jobs soon

#619-01-2012 23:06:40

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

Back in May i got what i thought was a good job ...... now just been told i will be worst off than the job i left if the planned changes go through .... guess who is now looking for work again..................
explain yourself......

#720-01-2012 10:28:00

hmm

Without more detail I've no idea if it's relevant but I should point out that they can't make changes to your employment contract without your consent ...

mad

#820-01-2012 12:35:39

That's a bugger chaps. Fingers crossed you get sorted.

#920-01-2012 16:26:32

Cut in hours , cut in shift allowance and a change in shift that increases my traveling by 80 miles sad

#1020-01-2012 16:31:33

On a similar note, our Gert's just been handed a contract to sign, (never signed one in all the time she's been there so far), so I need to check it, but I'm guessing her place is trying something on. Seems to be becoming the norm of late.

#1120-01-2012 19:11:34

Cut in hours , cut in shift allowance and a change in shift that increases my traveling by 80 miles sad
Have you got this in writing or is this still all verbal?

Cost out your additional travelling per week say 45p a mile and negotiate that back into this.

Is this temporary?

Are your weird people with the new machines the only ones affected or is it company wide?

If you have it in writing get someone to check the small print in case they are sneaking a little procedural change to t&c's through

Go to the pub and cheer up

In life as one door closes another opens

#1220-01-2012 19:19:12

hmm

If any of the things that are being changed are in your contract then they can't change them without your agreement ...

As for Gert, if she's been working for any length of time without a contract then I believe that the conditions etc she's been working under are deemed in law to be contractually binding - for what it's worth the company are actually in breach as they haven't provided her with a contract !

Unfortunately in the current climate it takes a lot of balls to tell the company to FO when they pull strokes like these  sad

mad

#1320-01-2012 19:50:52

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

Have you got this in writing or is this still all verbal?

Cost out your additional travelling per week say 45p a mile and negotiate that back into this.

Is this temporary?2 years

Are your weird people with the new machines the only ones affected or is it company wide?company wide

If you have it in writing get someone to check the small print in case they are sneaking a little procedural change to t&c's through

Go to the pub and cheer up

In life as one door closes another opens
Already been offered two other jobs ...... slightly less than on now but better than i will be on

#1420-01-2012 20:03:31

Good luck with the job offers,hope it all goes well.
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo