Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#124-01-2012 15:36:38

How to build a bridge.....

#224-01-2012 17:23:46

Re: How to build a bridge.....

fantastic, cheers.

I just watched it about 5 times.

big_smile

#324-01-2012 18:18:18

Excellent!

I used to live  up the road from there, Swansea road.
That bridge was always causing trouble for lorry drivers as it's either too narrow or too short. My mate who used to work for Anglian windows, had a Transit with one of those 'wendy houses' on the back, remember those? Anyhoo, he wedged it under that bridge and had to let all the tyres down to get it out! lol

#424-01-2012 19:20:08

lol

Awesome - they've just improved one of the worst rat runs in Reading HOWEVER while it was going on the road closure really screwed up the traffic through Reading !

I'm just glad that I get straight onto the motorway from work every night

lol

#525-01-2012 08:43:16

When i first saw it i didn't realise they where going to build it there and then move it......

I love the bit when they are getting ready to move the bridge and there must be 25 odd dumpers all waiting to do there bit
next thing ya know they are all whizzing about shifting muck away..
Except the one at about 3 mins with a puncture....fastest tyre change i've seen... lol

Glad you enjoyed.
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo