Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#127-01-2012 10:52:13

Pearman Briggs

A couple of weeks ago I asked if anyone knew if they were any good. THEY'RE A BUNCH OF CNUTS  rant  rant When I called them about the caravan it wasn't in stock and it was agreed that they would call me as soon as it was possible to see it. The bunch of twats have taken a deposit on it! allegedly without the buyer seeing it. When I called them originally about the van it wasn't suggested that I might want to put a holding deposit on it. To say that me and THE BOSS are totally pissed off is an understatement as it is the size and layout of caravan we are looking for.  When I phoned them this morning to find out what was going on I was asked if I would like to leave my name , address and phone number so they could contact me if they get another one in. I had to bite my tongue before I answered as it was a woman I was talking to.
Pearman Briggs they are right at the top of my shit list. I must remember to do something nice for them, I'm sure there is a review site for them somewhere   devil  whistle  whistle

Brummie

#227-01-2012 12:24:35

Re: Pearman Briggs

hmm

There are any number of caravan forums that you could join and post about your experience ...

devil

#327-01-2012 13:28:28

I'm already posting on the forums I'm a member of. devil  devil  devil

One does like to do their bit to help  doesn't one? whistle  whistle

#427-01-2012 16:10:07

Icon - Post link Predictable Bob wrote:

hmm

There are any number of caravan forums that you could join and post about your experience ...

devil
The downside of that is that, well you'll be posting in a caravan forum  tongue  lol

#527-01-2012 16:34:23

Icon - Post link flounderbout wrote:

hmm

devil
The downside of that is that, well you'll be posting in a caravan forum  tongue  lol
troll  troll  troll            big_smile  big_smile

#627-01-2012 17:10:13

Icon - Post link Brummie wrote:

Icon - Post link flounderbout wrote:

hmm

devil
troll  troll  troll            big_smile  big_smile
If I remember rightly your forum is on www.ineedtogetalifeimasadsack.com isn't it ?  lol

#727-01-2012 23:58:15

I'm guessing you aren't impressed with them then?

#805-07-2012 18:59:04

Just out of curiosity, this Pearman Briggs?

http://pearmanbriggs.co.uk

#905-07-2012 19:04:33

That's the feckers rant  rant

#1005-07-2012 19:51:47

One detects that you might be slightly upset  whistle

#1105-07-2012 20:01:11

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

One detects that you might be slightly upset  whistle
still.... lol

#1205-07-2012 20:47:56

What do you expect me to do forgive and forget? it wont happen. I'm a Brummie from the back streets feck me around and I will do my best to return the favour. It's  the way I was dragged up. In the case of a business I will give them shit reviews and do my best to turn business away from them.monkey
The other side is do me a good turn and I will do whatever I can to return the favour and put trade your way  smile  smile

#1305-07-2012 21:36:43

So......... whats the new awning going on to then?   hmm

#1405-07-2012 23:51:10

Our Fleetwood Colchester we would have part ex'd it against the one at Pearman Brigs.
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo