Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#108-02-2012 02:49:18

Headlamp washer pump

Just on the off chance, anyone happen to have a working one knocking about, that they don't need?

#208-02-2012 08:48:48

Re: Headlamp washer pump

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

Just on the off chance, anyone happen to have a working one knocking about, that they don't need?
I have a couple of windscreen washer pumps if thats any help. You can have the washer bottle too if needed.

#308-02-2012 08:59:18

Sweet. smile Are the pumps the inline type with an inlet and outlet connection, or does the inlet go directly from the bottle? The bottle would be handy too, just incase it's needed. It's for repairing/modifying a Pajero with a knacked pump. whistle whistle

#408-02-2012 10:09:35

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

Sweet. smile Are the pumps the inline type with an inlet and outlet connection, or does the inlet go directly from the bottle? The bottle would be handy too, just incase it's needed. It's for repairing/modifying a Pajero with a knacked pump. whistle whistle
They're standard 2nd gen Surf type off my truck.
Want me to send it anyway?

I'll need your address again. Wombel something-or-other isn't it? big_smile

#508-02-2012 17:43:14

The headlight washers are usually higher pressure than the windscreen washers, pipework is usually twice the diameter and the bottle twice the size of the screen one.... neutral

#608-02-2012 20:26:07

Icon - Post link Bushwhacker wrote:

They're standard 2nd gen Surf type off my truck.
Want me to send it anyway?
Yes please. big_smile Just wondered because I couldn't for the life of me remember whether they were mounted in bottle or separately. Had a groping session on the Surf earlier, to find out though. big_smile

I'll need your address again. Wombel something-or-other isn't it? big_smile
big_smile big_smile I'll get a PM sent. Cheers Vince. smile

#708-02-2012 20:29:08

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

The headlight washers are usually higher pressure than the windscreen washers, pipework is usually twice the diameter and the bottle twice the size of the screen one.... neutral
Bottle he knows he may have to go smaller on. The alternative is that he faffs about removing the wing and arch trim, so it's the lesser of two evils. If the Surf ones aren't upto the job of doing the headlamps, I can pop it to one side to use on the Gypsy. big_smile
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo