Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#111-02-2012 20:55:24

Hilux Lift shackles

I have a mate who makes up lift shackles for us l200 owners.Is there anyone wishing to trial a pair for a hilux.If they work ok for you then they will cost you £25 as you are trialing them for him after that the price will be more but i will find the price out for you.They are adjustable shackles for 2",3" or 4" of lift and they run 16mm spring eye bolts.I have a pair on my L200 and they are very good quality and very strong.If someone is willing to trial a set can you let me know here or email Stormforce1067's e-mail address.
I will post up a pic of mine tomorrow so you can see what they are like

#211-02-2012 21:26:27

Re: Hilux Lift shackles

Are there a few pick-up owners on here then?  hmm

#311-02-2012 22:06:28

Well i have shackles ....... but i dont think that he will have them that size  devilish

#412-02-2012 09:17:26

just thought  i would post on here aswell incase any one looked in from another forum
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo