Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#117-02-2012 18:41:11

Last day today

Working for Mercedes.Now ready to start new job on Monday.I ws told by the prick of a manager he wanted my Mercedes work shirts back so i took 4 out the dirty laundry and wore a brand new one to work and at 4.30 i took it off and put in a bag with the others and slung on his desk and said they need washing.
Nigel Smith the company owner was down today and i said to him it was my last day and that i will be emailing him the reasons why i am leaving and also some other facts about whats happening with in the company and he said ok.

#217-02-2012 19:04:39

Re: Last day today

I was asked about a job there today (as in can we pass on your details)....I'm not gonna wash your shirts tho!  big_smile

#317-02-2012 19:11:10

Believe me John you wouldn't want to work there now.Eve Ade has had enough of Patprick the new manager as with quite a few members of staff at Roche and Exeter. There is further action being taken by Amanda who Patprick sacked for no reason.Marie who is the parts delivery driver is looking for a new job as are some of the technicians.I don't think Ade will stay there long now tbh

#417-02-2012 19:35:22

What's this new guys role then? I thought Adrian was the gen Manager?

Did Amanda used to work for Bryan Brothers? I'm sure I recognised her...when did she go?

#517-02-2012 19:43:19

The last place i know that Amanda worked was an Audi dealership but she has worked for a couple of differant big dealerships though
Ade was the general manager till this prick de-moted him and sacked Amanda on the last day of January
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo