Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#2624-02-2012 17:11:49

Re: @bio

He dont trust me then and i live nearest to the house too doh  doh  doh  doh  doh

#2726-02-2012 19:12:01

Just an updater guys.Will and his family went up to look at the house and won't be taking it as it will require to much work.
Thanks to all that offered their time and help but if he finds somewhere else up that area i'm sure Will may shout again if he needs a hand

#2801-03-2012 21:58:41

house looked ok in the pics on homeswapper but when i got there it was nothing like i thought it was

lower part of railing on the stairs came away from wall with 2 bloody great big holes!

where the wall hits the ceiling there was a half inch gap out from the wall looked like the wall had moved!

living room was alot smaller than what we have now!

bedroom one you couild just put a double bed in n just walk either side of bed!

what would have been the girls room you couldnt put in 2 single beds!

conservatory  floor didnt feel level & where there was a light it wasnt just bare live wires

me & sal had a talk n decided against it to much work to do no thank you but will still keep looking for another place.
thanks to all that have offered to help  wink
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo