Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#121-02-2012 22:03:33

matt

hi matt im taking the pump upto pops on friday to pass onto jess  big_smile

Last edited by pirate-storm (21-02-2012 22:25:36)

#223-02-2012 00:45:35

Re: matt

Cheers Will. thumbs

Just wondering if I've upset Gramps at anytime in the past now. If I have, tell him to resist pissing on it. big_smile

#323-02-2012 08:18:41

hmm

I don't think being upset by you is a factor - it's more a case of availing himself of the opportunity to make you miserable !

whistle

#424-02-2012 17:14:53

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

Cheers Will. thumbs

Just wondering if I've upset Gramps at anytime in the past now. If I have, tell him to resist pissing on it. big_smile
now thats an idea
I maybe winging my way to scunthorpe next weekend matt will bring it then IF your still my Friend
(why do you think you upset me ginge?

#524-02-2012 18:27:50

He upsets anyone AND everyone...it's a strawberry blonde thing.  big_smile

#624-02-2012 18:55:05

big_smile

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

big_smile  wink

#724-02-2012 18:56:52

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

Sod it then I'll keep the Pump devilish

#824-02-2012 22:17:37

Icon - Post link Pops wrote:

Cheers Will. thumbs

now thats an idea
I maybe winging my way to scunthorpe next weekend matt will bring it then IF your still my Friend
Wot Graham said. big_smile big_smile That would definitely be handy if you're up this way. How's things, btw. Keeping well?

#925-02-2012 06:42:10

Cheers Will. thumbs

now thats an idea
Wot Graham said. big_smile big_smile That would definitely be handy if you're up this way. How's things, btw. Keeping well?
yes ok need your number to arrange when i know for sure
e mail me @ Popbriscoe's e-mail address.    TA

#1004-03-2012 10:51:35

Matt the Pump is now in Scunthorpe at my Daughters.
anyone near to move it on towards Ginger Matts please smile

#1104-03-2012 12:22:11

Cheers Gramps. smile big_smile Could likely pop through there myself for it, (I know. What's she done to deserve meeting me.... big_smile), if no-one's passing Scun'y for any reason. Would probably be in a few weeks though. She'll no mind holding onto it for a while, will she?

#1204-03-2012 12:43:00

Cheers Gramps. smile big_smile Could likely pop through there myself for it, (I know. What's she done to deserve meeting me.... big_smile), if no-one's passing Scun'y for any reason. Would probably be in a few weeks though. She'll no mind holding onto it for a while, will she?
No problem son No problem

#1304-03-2012 17:49:42

Make a note of the date (especially month and year) now!

#1405-03-2012 02:02:10

Icon - Post link Maverick wrote:

I ain't that bad! big_smile big_smile Honestly, a person loses track of the odd day or two here and there.... whistle

She'll no mind holding onto it for a while, will she?
No problem son No problem
Cheers. smile

#1526-03-2012 19:17:15

It's taken me nigh on a month to realise that I don't have his daughters contact details. big_smile Gramps, could you let me have her details please? big_smile

#1626-03-2012 19:20:19

For cryin out loud.  lol

#1726-03-2012 19:33:31

whistle whistle

#1827-03-2012 03:49:13

It's taken me nigh on a month to realise that I don't have his daughters contact details. big_smile Gramps, could you let me have her details please? big_smile
I rest my case

#1927-03-2012 18:53:09

It was a momentary slip. Honest. big_smile
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo