Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#2605-03-2012 20:45:58

Re: That's the end of that then

Icon - Post link Growler wrote:

I can take them, at least they will be closer

If things go well I should be passing Barnsley around 6-7pm on the 10th (Next saturday) if you can get things sorted I will fly in with the missus for a brew  devil 
Might even be earlier
Sweet, on both fronts. big_smile I'll dig that stuff for Vince out, (hope you're not tight for space in whatever vehicle you'll be in? big_smile), and the kettle will be cracking. big_smile

Oi Matt you gone to sleep at last  tongue
Yeah, sorry about that. big_smile I did actually get some partial sleep at last. Been hellishly bad of late for sleeping. These bloody muscle spasms just as I'm dropping off are a pain in the arse. It's as if my body hates the thought of me sleeping. big_smile

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

Don't forget Andy...don't look the bugga in the eye. He'll burn your retinas out.  whistle  big_smile
Thinking about it, that might be why he dug those glasses out. To hide my eyes when he comes. big_smile

#2705-03-2012 21:09:23

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

I can take them, at least they will be closer

If things go well I should be passing Barnsley around 6-7pm on the 10th (Next saturday) if you can get things sorted I will fly in with the missus for a brew  devil 
Might even be earlier
Sweet, on both fronts. big_smile I'll dig that stuff for Vince out, (hope you're not tight for space in whatever vehicle you'll be in? big_smile), and the kettle will be cracking. big_smile

Won't be the Dodge this time, I'm hopefully picking up something a little bigger  whistle

Oi Matt you gone to sleep at last  tongue
Yeah, sorry about that. big_smile I did actually get some partial sleep at last. Been hellishly bad of late for sleeping. These bloody muscle spasms just as I'm dropping off are a pain in the arse. It's as if my body hates the thought of me sleeping. big_smile

I'll drop you a few of my funny pills off, you don't sleep any better but couldn't care less  big_smile

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

Don't forget Andy...don't look the bugga in the eye. He'll burn your retinas out.  whistle  big_smile
Thinking about it, that might be why he dug those glasses out. To hide my eyes when he comes. big_smile
Bugga that I'm wearing them, should be good protection.

Did I ever drop of that old knacker of a lathe thing I picked up for you, or have I just misplaced it  whistle

#2805-03-2012 21:21:56

lol How the chuff can you misplace a lathe? lol But yup, you've misplaced it. big_smile

#2906-03-2012 11:56:38

Must have gone to the tat man then  big_smile

#3006-03-2012 13:43:59

Rotter. big_smile Even though I know it hasn't, you've put that seed of doubt in my mind now.  hmm big_smile

#3106-03-2012 19:33:55

It's safe and sound and ready to travel smile

#3207-03-2012 00:03:02

Sweet. smile Although, I have spent all day thinking: "He's only winding me up... God, I hope he's only winding me up....". Git. big_smile

#3307-03-2012 07:19:33

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

Sweet. smile Although, I have spent all day thinking: "He's only winding me up... God, I hope he's only winding me up....". Git. big_smile
hmm

A chink in the armour - all we need to do now is exploit it ...

devil

#3407-03-2012 11:26:11

Errrm Andy are you sure you've still got it? Wasn't that among the stuff I helped you load up for a trip to the scrapyard when you were having that clearout? whistle  whistle

#3507-03-2012 12:52:30

Feckers. big_smile big_smile

#3607-03-2012 20:36:47

Matt

You'd better PM me your address and mobile number again, Thought I had them stored awau but beggered if I can find them, bit like the lathe really, put somewhere safe and now can't remember where big_smile

#3707-03-2012 21:01:22

Jeez, I'm gonna be like Gollum with his ring, with you lot making me so paranoid. big_smile big_smile I'll get the details sent. big_smile

p.s: Mobile number? Mr Technophobe have a mobile? big_smile

#3807-03-2012 21:17:48

hmm

Just the thought of the GGT and his ring makes me shudder - and NOT in a good way !

mad
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo