Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#106-03-2012 13:57:37

Question

You know how occasionally you have one of those questions which, whilst it might seem inconsequential and minor, just nags at you until you find out the answer? Well, I'm gonna have to ask...

Why do bath farts always smell more vicious and intense than free air farts? Does water have some filtering effect, removing less worthy components from the gas, or does the bubble effect merely concentrate the gas to a single point, making it seem more vicious?

#206-03-2012 18:52:43

Re: Question

Yes

#306-03-2012 18:56:54

The problem is that you really need a job.  lol

#406-03-2012 18:57:43

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

You know how occasionally you have one of those questions which, whilst it might seem inconsequential and minor, just nags at you until you find out the answer? Well, I'm gonna have to ask...

Why do bath farts always smell more vicious and intense than free air farts? Does water have some filtering effect, removing less worthy components from the gas, or does the bubble effect merely concentrate the gas to a single point, making it seem more vicious?
Good question, I think that because the gas isn't being blown around or dispersed around your ball sack when sat in the bath your directly in the line of fire & the only way for the "cabbageiness" to escape is streight up under your nose in a highly compact bubble.

Similar to when you trump in bed, the waft is more intense.

#506-03-2012 19:20:40

Why don't we ask the expert - where is the Yeti ?

#606-03-2012 19:29:53

I tend to use the shower ...... who would bath .... in their own dirt??? devilish

#706-03-2012 23:49:04

does the bubble effect merely concentrate the gas to a single point, making it seem more vicious?
This.
Also the compulsion to take a good sniff to test said theory.

#807-03-2012 00:00:51

Icon - Post link flounderbout wrote:

Also the compulsion to take a good sniff to test said theory.
Yeah, there is that too. big_smile Farts are like nose magnets, ain't they. big_smile

#907-03-2012 17:01:15

Aye! it cos your getting the full "undiluted by air and cloth" benifet, plus as the bath waters hot (i take you aint a sado- masacist (if only i could spell it) and bath in ice cold water) the fart is heated up and gasses expand,
true! one cant help haveing a quick (or long) sniff just to check it against the 1 -10 scale whistle

#1007-03-2012 21:06:46

big_smile big_smile It's like the compulsion to look into the pot to see if you're touching water before you clip one off. devilish

#1107-03-2012 21:29:16

big_smile big_smile It's like the compulsion to look into the pot to see if you're touching water before you clip one off. devilish
too much information  turd  tongue  stop

#1207-03-2012 22:04:08

I know. devilish

#1308-03-2012 19:06:21

And then your sitting in the water you polluted  lol

#1408-03-2012 19:17:11

I like to squeeze legs together and roll the fart bubbles up legs underwater to ankles, then you're further away from smell.

And it tickles.

cool

#1508-03-2012 19:23:32

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

I like to squeeze legs together and roll the fart bubbles up legs underwater to ankles, then you're further away from smell.

And it tickles.

cool
Mate!!! thats pushing the bounderys a bit too far big_smile
best way to be rid of the smell right away is to hold a lighter just above the surface of the water right where the bubbles will pop up, nice colored flame too lol

#1608-03-2012 19:45:07

Icon - Post link Popeye wrote:

Icon - Post link TonyN wrote:

And it tickles.

cool
Mate!!! thats pushing the bounderys a bit too far big_smile
best way to be rid of the smell right away is to hold a lighter just above the surface of the water right where the bubbles will pop up, nice colored flame too lol
Yes i can just imagine you trying to explain the burn marks on the shaft lol

#1708-03-2012 22:03:55

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

Yes i can just imagine you trying to explain the burn marks on the shaft lol
rofl rofl

#1809-03-2012 09:13:07

You have to keep the tadger under water to avoid singeing lol

#1909-03-2012 12:33:13

Icon - Post link Popeye wrote:

You have to keep the tadger under water to avoid singeing lol
And I was accused of pushing the boundarys!

lol  lol

#2009-03-2012 16:04:01

big_smile big_smile big_smile
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo