Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#107-12-2014 18:08:39

It's still here!

Hello all!  big_smile

I'm still looking for an old Surf propshaft if anyone has one. Not too keen on paying much for it as it's gonna be cut up.

I've still got the girly motor - the MX5. It's fab fun in the summer though not so great this weather. Vicki has a Citroen DS3, which is great! No plans for another Surf really - no-one seems to be offroading these days, and I hear lanes are closing all the time, and cant really justify something that big and hungry given the short distances I travel these days!

Quite busy with the hifi gubbins these days - servicing, buying and selling. See https://www.facebook.com but still in EMC for the day job.

Nice to see some familiar names still kicking around...

#207-12-2014 18:13:40

Re: It's still here!

Hello stranger  big_smile

Welcome back to fruit cake central - when you see Brummie and abecketts you will know what i mean.

Meanwhile Matt's still playing with his  gasmask in the hole in his garden  lol

#307-12-2014 19:37:35

Good to know you're still kicking Andy

#407-12-2014 20:34:12

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Welcome back to fruit cake central - when you see Brummie and abecketts you will know what i mean.

Brummie call the yellow van for vermin control please.....

#507-12-2014 20:44:47

I see Matt is still keen on editing bits out of your posts. North Hill Audio, on Facebook!

Good to see everyone still has the same avatar too! big_smile

#607-12-2014 21:12:54

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Brummie call the yellow van for vermin control please.....
The AA ? Your heap broken down again ?

#707-12-2014 21:28:47

Sod surf's .... I have a hilux .....  devilish

#807-12-2014 21:41:01

Icon - Post link Apache wrote:

I see Matt is still keen on editing bits out of your posts. North Hill Audio, on Facebook!
I'm blameless, for once. big_smile That's just the way the parser crops the visible portion of a link, to prevent links scrolling way across the screen.

Good to see you're still alive. Was beginning to wonder. big_smile How's the buying & selling going. Worth the time and effort I hope?

#907-12-2014 21:42:14

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

Snob. big_smile

#1007-12-2014 22:16:00

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

How's the buying & selling going. Worth the time and effort I hope?
Not really, but I enjoy it. eBay is shit for buying broken hifi these days. The amount of stuff for sale is probably 1/10th of what it was last year, and half of that is cheap chinese crap. Most of my trade comes from Facebook or the local record shop these days, rather than eBay.

How's things with you these days? Still building that rope driven steam powered workshop?

#1107-12-2014 23:23:24

Aye, I'm still dicking about with the shed and collecting old stuff. Haven't got owt recently though. Working on getting the stuff which is already here in order now, rather than just keep adding more projects to the list.

#1208-12-2014 08:00:56

Snob. big_smile
lol  lol  lol  just imagine if he'd bought a Landcruiser, he'd be even more unbearable

#1312-12-2014 20:32:01

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

Snob. big_smile
lol  lol  lol  just imagine if he'd bought a Landcruiser, he'd be even more unbearable
Just cos you've been driving a heaterless disco

#1413-12-2014 14:52:21

Have I missed something? Abecketts Disco has a problem? How strange that something has fallen off a Lame Rover   whistle

So speaks the man who lives about 3 miles from the Lode Lane site  hmm

#1513-12-2014 17:04:21

If you live there you should be able to pick  him up  a spare or two then  lol
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo