Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#121-12-2014 20:22:40

Why?

Why is it that feckwit commentators have to tell the viewer about the glorious sounds of some V8's running flat out or the wail of a supercharger then carry on talking over it.  mad  the next-door neighbors must have wondered what was going on when I bellowed  SHUT THE F.U.C.K. UP YOU TWAT  at the tv as he first described the sound then proceeded to talk over them. AAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!! sissyfit  sissyfit

#221-12-2014 21:11:43

Re: Why?

Keep taking the meds my Brummie friend  whistle  whistle  whistle  whistle

#321-12-2014 22:34:53

Well look on the bright side, you could have been watching Formula E - Listen to the sound of electric motors  devilish

#421-12-2014 23:34:21

oh my Brummie, calm down, calm down, perhaps I have an antidote...

How near are you to this address?

WALSALL MOTORS LTD
UNIT 2 WOODWARDS RD
Walsall
West Midlands
WS2 9SL

It has a v8 tale attached, I don't mean a tree rat tail

#522-12-2014 00:23:28

15 or so miles using the M6, about 30 mins this time of night or feck knows during the day. It would have to be around an hour though with Spaghetti junction and the roadworks up to the M5. hmm

#622-12-2014 07:37:19

I see, i was wondering if you might be able to look at something for me? They are selling a Mercedes SEC 560 which looks rather interesting. Might that be possible in the new year as I can't see it selling over Christmas.

#722-12-2014 09:45:00

Just looked at it, prepare for a motor that can drink faster than Bio !

Still at least you are avoiding a model from between 1992 - 1996  when Mercedes used biodegradable wiring !

#822-12-2014 10:34:28

it looks wonderful, if it is a 1 owner that also helps.

Key challenges are the rear window, if delaminated it can cost £1300 for a new one, the window seals fail allowing water onto the parcel shelf and it can rust and the boot will smell musty.  Rust will eventually get there on the sills and the wings but that's fixable.

I just love the drug dealer look, black, decent AMG rims and 300bhp

#922-12-2014 10:55:23

It looks good in the pictures, I hope it is in real life.

There are 3 others on fleabay at present, 1 is highly priced and LHD, the other 2 look worse for wear, especially the red one !

Good luck

#1022-12-2014 11:03:20

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

It looks good in the pictures, I hope it is in real life.

There are 3 others on fleabay at present, 1 is highly priced and LHD, the other 2 look worse for wear, especially the red one !

Good luck
Red and mercedes don't usually do it for me, I think the car needs a dark colour, black, blue or a dark grey, essex white sucks.

We shall see if the good and benevolent Brummie is able to wander across, if it is a bag of nails the items I mentioned will be the killer items

#1122-12-2014 12:59:13

good luck, hopefully Brummie will come through for you thumbs

#1223-12-2014 20:01:09

Did you see this on their home page?
Opening times
Monday    Appointment Only
Tuesday    Appointment Only
Wednesday    Appointment Only
Thursday    Appointment Only
Friday     Appointment Only
Saturday    Appointment Only
Sunday    Appointment Only

Whenever I see that on at dealers I give them a miss. It gives them a chance to tart the thing up so it's nice and warm and starts first time etc for when you get there. I'd rather listen to it starting from cold  whistle

#1323-12-2014 20:14:50

Could always be mean and make an appointment to see a different car, then when there change your mind on which car you want to see  devilish

#1424-12-2014 02:02:26

Icon - Post link Brummie wrote:

Did you see this on their home page?
Opening times
Monday    Appointment Only
Tuesday    Appointment Only
Wednesday    Appointment Only
Thursday    Appointment Only
Friday     Appointment Only
Saturday    Appointment Only
Sunday    Appointment Only

Whenever I see that on at dealers I give them a miss. It gives them a chance to tart the thing up so it's nice and warm and starts first time etc for when you get there. I'd rather listen to it starting from cold  whistle
Point taken, had not noticed the "lack of opening times "

After Christmas then

#1524-12-2014 11:32:27

Probably a kerbside dealer 👎👎

#1624-12-2014 14:01:02

if Surrey council ask will he sell them some dropped kerbs as the ones they have just done are sh1t !

#1724-12-2014 14:01:08

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

Probably a kerbside dealer 👎👎
quite probably correct, caveat emptor comes to mind

#1824-12-2014 14:04:16

if Surrey council ask will he sell them some dropped kerbs as the ones they have just done are sh1t !
clearly Father Christmas has not had my letter asking for a better quality of joke from a tree rat, ho hum

#1924-12-2014 14:13:20

Was not joking oh purveyor of vin plonk, the road and pavements have just been resurfaced and are great, the dropped kerbs though are a half arsed addition afterwards, they don't look like they will last as long as a bottle of pickled eggs at Bio's !

Clearly Santa delivered a big fat hangover for you  lol [searches for drum kit and box of chinese crackers]  devilish

#2024-12-2014 14:46:30

Was not joking oh purveyor of vin plonk, the road and pavements have just been resurfaced and are great, the dropped kerbs though are a half arsed addition afterwards, they don't look like they will last as long as a bottle of pickled eggs at Bio's !

Clearly Santa delivered a big fat hangover for you  lol [searches for drum kit and box of chinese crackers]  devilish
not hangover but I did have only my 3rd coffee of this year this morning to get me going

#2124-12-2014 14:57:31

So that explains the steaming bucket, and there was me thinking you had been mucking a horse out !  whistle

#2224-12-2014 15:39:12

So that explains the steaming bucket, and there was me thinking you had been mucking a horse out !  whistle
I thought it was Bio  whistle

#2324-12-2014 15:48:02

You mean he followed through ?

Well that would explain his absence !

when he reads this he will be unleashing a full charge on us, better make sure you know where the gasmask store is  lol

#2424-12-2014 16:37:17

I knew I hadn't thrown mine away   gasmask  Took a bit of finding though, "her indoors" had "put it safe"  hmm

#2524-12-2014 19:36:29

You mean he followed through ?

Well that would explain his absence !

when he reads this he will be unleashing a full charge on us, better make sure you know where the gasmask store is  lol
No very pissed off as have Fkd my ankle up and can't drink due to the drugs i'm taking for it.
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo