Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#129-03-2015 12:49:07

Oh shit noooooo!!!!!

Have you seen this? http://www.widepathcamper.com yikes  yikes

#229-03-2015 14:13:52

Re: Oh shit noooooo!!!!!

That's gonna be a killer on our roads - can you imagine hauling an extra 45kg (and that's before SWMBO loads it with crap) up any sort of hill !!

Hell you would be overtaken by a Reliant Robin towing Brummie's static tin snail !

NOT for me

#329-03-2015 14:34:19

Will they need the stupidly oversized wing mirrors to see behind them?

#429-03-2015 14:42:45

imagine the fun if you were to ride to the West Country with one in the height of summer  devilish

Normal tin snails are cursed at, how busy would the swear box be for that thing ?

Hmmmmmmmm Bob needs to keep fit, and we need a forum party, his keeping fit cycling along towing that would soon fill a swear box to pay for he forum party  whistle

#529-03-2015 17:00:53

lol

The phrase F U C K O F F springs to mind ...

My knees dislike cycling - if I do 2 miles each way to work by the third day my knees will need to be strapped up and I'd be on NSAIDs for a week.  I'm sticking to my tin tent - in fact it's parked outside and I'm sorting a few things out for Easter weekend   devil

cool

#629-03-2015 18:24:08

clearly Bob in in good heart, probably fine for camping in the netherlands where it's nice and flat most of the time

#729-03-2015 20:15:16

hmm

Not to mention cold and damp !  If you sit watching the autoroutes in France you'll see that even the Dutch prefer caravanning much further south  big_smile

Off to Cheddar for Easter and over towards Northampton for Whitsun - summer looks like being further north but the location is being kept under wraps as we may have to pass close to the GGT !

whistle

#830-03-2015 15:42:03

There's only one saving grace for the feckin things.. The twat pulling it wont be able to get up the inside at the traffic lights after you have just struggled to find enough room to overtake them.  devilish

#930-03-2015 17:13:37

Icon - Post link Brummie wrote:

There's only one saving grace for the feckin things.. The twat pulling it wont be able to get up the inside at the traffic lights after you have just struggled to find enough room to overtake them.  devilish
And all that can be heard as the Lycra clad wassock rides by is the screech as the mini tin snail scratches it's way past your pride and joy
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo