Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#119-01-2018 00:22:21

Validating identity

A little or should I say large Herbert appeared on my doorstep yesterday asking me as an apparently responsible person to confirm his identity to Her Majesty’s Government.

So the question is when I’m presented with the form which of the following do I use

Orc
sontaran
Troglodyte
Klingon
Or Sussex yokel

Decisions, decisions.....

#219-01-2018 09:46:09

Re: Validating identity

Sussex Yokel !!! of dubious character  whistle

#319-01-2018 17:18:53

I'd of thought "Kling on" would be a better description myself  lol

#419-01-2018 19:18:57

As normal Prostentic Vogon Langham is having to categorise everything. Just hope he is not going to read you any poetry.

#519-01-2018 19:44:05

Can someone raise the paperwork for him to build a bypass through Westminster ? whistle

#619-01-2018 20:38:09

Only if filled out in triplicate and then lost ..... found lost again ...... then found and then hidden in a peat bog. All whilst feeding his vineyard to the Bug Blatter beast of Traall

#719-01-2018 22:10:49

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

As normal Prostentic Vogon Langham is having to categorise everything. Just hope he is not going to read you any poetry.
Clears throat......

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
Thy micturations are to me
As plurdled gabbleblotchits,

Get on......

#819-01-2018 22:11:59

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Can someone raise the paperwork for him to build a bypass through Westminster ? whistle
I only do hyperspace bypasses

#919-01-2018 22:13:21

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

Only if filled out in triplicate and then lost ..... found lost again ...... then found and then hidden in a peat bog. All whilst feeding his vineyard to the Bug Blatter beast of Traall
Get your quill out and fill in that form

#1019-01-2018 22:40:33

Troglodyte always sounds good. big_smile

#1119-01-2018 23:53:13

Icon - Post link Matt wrote:

Troglodyte always sounds good. big_smile
Better a cave than a pit...... Did you ever meet Quatermass whilst digging it orcass  orcass  orctong

#1220-01-2018 00:12:04

big_smile big_smile  devilish

#1324-01-2018 17:26:51

Well the dreaded day has arrived and I can confirm I have confirmed the Yeti has an identity.

What I didn’t know is that he has two pearlers for middle names, I suggest it is time for guess the Yeti’s middle names, it could run and run....

On the plus side he may shortly sod off abroad.....

#1424-01-2018 17:47:24

lol

Arbuthnot Gruntfuttock ?

cool

#1524-01-2018 18:23:09

Icon - Post link Predictable Bob wrote:

lol

Arbuthnot Gruntfuttock ?

cool
Good try, I think Balie McWeeble would work well or perhaps Luckie Mucklebakit........

#1624-01-2018 20:05:01

Tristran Algernon  lol

#1702-02-2018 00:01:41

Thank you Prostentic Vogon Langham as my permit to leave and return to the British Isles has arrived. They obviously found where you had buried it in a peat bog and managed to decipher you appalling handwriting . Now may some deighty protect the land of speedy Gonzales from my future arrival.       Some where in the Yucatan. ..?.. didn't a asteroid hit there?...... more Vogons trying to construct a hyperspace bypass .....

#1802-02-2018 08:03:04

Sounds like you have been hired by Tangoman to build the wall  big_smile

#1902-02-2018 18:25:13

hmm

I think that if he reads the small print carefully he'll find that he's going to be PART of the wall ...

whistle

#2002-02-2018 21:06:57

My duty to society is complete, we are able to export Bio to foreign climes

#2103-02-2018 22:32:07

And now for those who like others suffering imagine this

Those poor folks in the same plane as our Yeti as he wings it across the planet after an evening of munching his favourite pickled eggs  gasmask

#2203-02-2018 22:37:47

big_smile

Thank God that having the Isla Beast precludes us from using air travel a great deal !

As long as he's going nowhere near Budapest in May ...

roll

#2304-02-2018 08:56:01

big_smile

Thank God that having the Isla Beast precludes us from using air travel a great deal !

As long as he's going nowhere near Budapest in May ...

roll
One presumes you are driving there, in which case enjoy the drive through Austria :-)

Also if one gets a chance head over to Balatonfured - you will love it :-)

You will need to buy tax for the car, most petrol stations in Hungary will sell you that.

#2404-02-2018 21:02:56

big_smile

Not enough leave to drive - dog's off to see her mum and sister while we do the Szeged Wine Festival and Budapest. We've got a personal guide for the whole stay, it's costing us her flights and accommodation but she's spent so much time over there that it should save us a lot of time and money - the only question is whether I can survive her telling me that she knows everything and I know nothing !

whistle

#2505-02-2018 00:14:07

big_smile

Not enough leave to drive - dog's off to see her mum and sister while we do the Szeged Wine Festival and Budapest. We've got a personal guide for the whole stay, it's costing us her flights and accommodation but she's spent so much time over there that it should save us a lot of time and money - the only question is whether I can survive her telling me that she knows everything and I know nothing !

whistle
Bob, we all know you know nothing..........
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo