Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#113-02-2018 19:29:46

He’s still in the country

After all that effort in validating his identity I’d assumed as he and Mrs W were free of sprog responsibility they’d be off searching for the sun but he’s still hanging around.

How best can we encourage him to migrate?

#213-02-2018 21:54:37

Re: He’s still in the country

hmm

If he's not gonna move then why don't you ?  The final result will be the same (ish)

whistle

#314-02-2018 07:18:35

Icon - Post link Predictable Bob wrote:

hmm

If he's not gonna move then why don't you ?  The final result will be the same (ish)

whistle
House full of sprogs so no chance at the mo.

#414-02-2018 13:03:31

Enter the Yeti in a car valetting competition, he will soon be winging it away  detailer

#514-02-2018 21:03:44

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

hmm

whistle
House full of sprogs so no chance at the mo.
big_smile

Surely that's the best time to go ???

cool

#615-02-2018 17:08:39

Looks like he's fitting his truck out to go over landing

Morocco maybe?

#715-02-2018 17:57:28

It's yeti, more like the Isle of Wight :-) yikes sofa

#815-02-2018 21:18:08

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

It's yeti, more like the Isle of Wight :-) yikes sofa
Might be isle of dogs or maybe canvey island?

#916-02-2018 20:20:41

Enter the Yeti in a car valetting competition, he will soon be winging it away  detailer
I have to wash the Mini tomorrow.

#1016-02-2018 21:09:10

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

I have to wash the Mini tomorrow.
Do you manage to drive it these days or has Melons put her foot down ? :-)

#1116-02-2018 22:34:23

I am permitted to drive it. I have even bought a clay kit to sort the paint work before the polish and Autoglym gold to seal the polish.

#1217-02-2018 08:10:31

Icon - Post link Bio Hazard wrote:

I am permitted to drive it. I have even bought a clay kit to sort the paint work before the polish and Autoglym gold to seal the polish.
I sense a low level of enthusiasm for this task......

#1317-02-2018 10:10:00

It's car cleaning, he has an allergy for that  lol

#1417-02-2018 13:49:29

He’d rather be covering the paintwork in mud

#1517-02-2018 18:38:11

it's all he has ever known, giving cars mudpacks :-)

#1620-02-2018 20:14:10

it's all he has ever known, giving cars mudpacks :-)
You are suggesting he is a beautician?

#1720-02-2018 21:34:31

Not a chance, that's like saying Theresa May knows what she is doing, Boris Johnson is intelligent and Bob likes Christmas Clocks :-) sofa yikes

#1821-02-2018 00:57:12

Not a chance, that's like saying Theresa May knows what she is doing, Boris Johnson is intelligent and Bob likes Christmas Clocks :-) sofa yikes
Can’t believe you are talking sense....what is the world coming to.....

#1921-02-2018 20:11:04

Strong & Stable

Keep saying it often enough and you'll believe it  smile

#2021-02-2018 22:48:45

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

Strong & Stable

Keep saying it often enough and you'll believe it  smile
lol

#2121-02-2018 23:00:11

... and Bob likes Christmas Clocks :-) sofa yikes
lol

You think you've heard me whining ?  I haven't even STARTED yet !

This year my wonderful (?) wife and I are celebrating 3 years of wedded bliss (33 years of wedded hell and 4 years of wedded mediocrity) and I've tried to push the boat out on a few events only to be told to rein it in and "I don't really fancy going there"  it sounds great doesn't it - a wife that's careful with money ?  HOWEVER ...

An old friend invited us up for Sunday dinner and fairly soon after we arrived it became rather obvious that it was a trap - it's their 40th anniversary later this year and they've decided to go to Las Vegas for a few days followed by a week on a tarted up barge sailing around the oggin between Cape Canaveral and the Caribbean - this is my idea of HELL but my wonderful wife has decided that we'll join them despite knowing that I get seasick on the Serpentine !!!

So, in exchange for several months wages I'll be stuck in a cramped cabin on a floating rust bucket with over 4000 other victims (Most of whom will probably be loudmouthed Seppos) vainly trying to drink enough cheap booze to justify the alleged premium drinks package (Note that the Super Premium drinks aren't included and there are no prizes  for  guessing which category most of the contents of the whisky bar will be in). In addition to this I have every expectation that anything vaguely interesting will not be in the "package" and will need to be paid for plus the obligatory 20% tip ! As an illustration we get a FREE litre bottle of water per person every day - unfortunately I drink 2 litres of water a day ... The good news is that we can purchase a pack of 12 one litre bottles in advance gaining a 60% discount !!!  This still means parting with US $27.95 (Plus 20% gratuity !) ...

Since this amazing event won't happen until Match 2019 you can look forward to many more happy posts like this - it's pretty dire when all I've got to look forward to is making you lot miserable !

devil

#2221-02-2018 23:29:19

lol

This year my wonderful (?) wife and I are celebrating 3 years of wedded bliss (33 years of wedded hell and 4 years of wedded mediocrity) and I've tried to push the boat out on a few events only to be told to rein it in and "I don't really fancy going there"  it sounds great doesn't it - a wife that's careful with money ?  HOWEVER ...

An old friend invited us up for Sunday dinner and fairly soon after we arrived it became rather obvious that it was a trap - it's their 40th anniversary later this year and they've decided to go to Las Vegas for a few days followed by a week on a tarted up barge sailing around the oggin between Cape Canaveral and the Caribbean - this is my idea of HELL but my wonderful wife has decided that we'll join them despite knowing that I get seasick on the Serpentine !!!

So, in exchange for several months wages I'll be stuck in a cramped cabin on a floating rust bucket with over 4000 other victims (Most of whom will probably be loudmouthed Seppos) vainly trying to drink enough cheap booze to justify the alleged premium drinks package (Note that the Super Premium drinks aren't included and there are no prizes  for  guessing which category most of the contents of the whisky bar will be in). In addition to this I have every expectation that anything vaguely interesting will not be in the "package" and will need to be paid for plus the obligatory 20% tip ! As an illustration we get a FREE litre bottle of water per person every day - unfortunately I drink 2 litres of water a day ... The good news is that we can purchase a pack of 12 one litre bottles in advance gaining a 60% discount !!!  This still means parting with US $27.95 (Plus 20% gratuity !) ...

Since this amazing event won't happen until Match 2019 you can look forward to many more happy posts like this - it's pretty dire when all I've got to look forward to is making you lot miserable !

devil
Abnormal service has been resumed, how reassuring, basically you are going on a crusty cruise with 4,000 other witterers, such quality.....

#2322-02-2018 18:57:15

cool

It hasn't happened yet - I'm hoping to drop the boom on it by getting a realistic cost sorted out  whistle

devil

#2422-02-2018 21:15:37

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

lol

devil
Abnormal service has been resumed, how reassuring, basically you are going on a crusty cruise with 4,000 other witterers, such quality.....
Do you feel like joining me in singing a duet ?

" A life on the Ocean Wave"
" We are sailing"

Can you imagine Bob and swmbo re-enacting THAT scene from Titanic ? :-) sofa yikes

#2522-02-2018 22:55:36

lol

There's no way you'd get me standing up at the sharp end of a boat of any sort !

tongue
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo