Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

  • [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

 

#110-08-2018 22:56:15

Sit rep

Is anyone out there?

#211-08-2018 12:16:43

Re: Sit rep

No

#311-08-2018 13:31:37

Re: Sit rep

There may be

Then again.....

Who knows?

Maybe they've all been turned into living dead..... hmm

The worlds a funny place at the moment

#411-08-2018 14:48:09

Re: Sit rep

devil

There was but I have stolen their soles ...

PS
The spelling IS correct - I have a shoe fetish !

cool

#511-08-2018 16:39:14

Re: Sit rep

Meanwhile aBecketts reveals he reason for his fear of going to Germany

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

#612-08-2018 16:34:13

Re: Sit rep

Icon - Post link Predictable Bob wrote:

devil

There was but I have stolen their soles ...

PS
The spelling IS correct - I have a shoe fetish !

cool
That's cobblers

#713-08-2018 06:25:08

Re: Sit rep

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

Icon - Post link Predictable Bob wrote:

devil

There was but I have stolen their soles ...

PS
The spelling IS correct - I have a shoe fetish !

cool
That's cobblers
Heel admit toe that :-)

#815-08-2018 20:34:09

Re: Sit rep

lol

#916-08-2018 15:17:35

Re: Sit rep

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

Icon - Post link Predictable Bob wrote:

devil

There was but I have stolen their soles ...

PS
The spelling IS correct - I have a shoe fetish !

cool
That's cobblers
Heel admit toe that :-)
That's a bridge too far

#1016-08-2018 19:59:53

Re: Sit rep

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

Icon - Post link That_Ruddy_Squirrel wrote:

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:


That's cobblers
Heel admit toe that :-)
That's a bridge too far
Arch you sure ?
I thought I nailed it :-)
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo