Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

• [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

#5118-12-2009 21:54:13

Re: The gwh going home thread

Rockin Gra!

I've been getting bolloxed sinceeww o9ne pm! You been drivinhg sinve I been inthe pub  big_smile

#5218-12-2009 21:56:49

Icon - Post link surfenstein wrote:

oh tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree................... whistle
lol  lol

#5318-12-2009 22:05:22

i take it it was another good night then Andy

#5418-12-2009 22:11:16

It
s been a erilliant rday rich!

Great lunch, great beer and some gfreeat bnter this arvo. Had enuough now though!

#5518-12-2009 22:14:03

good on ya.we went out on Mandy's work do last weekend and you can just imagine what it was like with 20 odd nurses out on the town

#5618-12-2009 22:17:55

whistle

For some reason Gra isn't online ....

Anybody got his phone number so we can ring him and see how he is ???  devilish

devil

#5718-12-2009 22:21:32

Icon - Post link Predictable Bob wrote:

whistle

For some reason Gra isn't online ....

Anybody got his phone number so we can ring him and see how he is ???  devilish

devil
Yes i have  devilish

#5818-12-2009 22:21:59

But it's turned off lol  lol  lol

#5919-12-2009 09:22:42

Glad you're home safe dude, enjoy the time off with the family, say hi for me!

Alan

#6019-12-2009 13:45:44

Well ta all. Got on at about 8.15 last night. It usually takes me 13 hours with a stop, yesterday
just shy of 18 hours.... The weather in certain spots was apalling. The suvveners will know that there are 3 roads I would/could use. The a21/22/23... All shut or blocked!
I eventually made my way to tunbridge wells via hever castle ( the only road I could find open). The 16 year old banger I drive never missed a beat( or a bleedin garage  lol )
it was warm, comfy, drove well,and again not used a drop of oil or water. I saw plenty of cars frozen or broken. I saw so many new cars with frozen washer bottles. I know we all say it but these really are great motors. If your going to consider stuff like washer bottles not freezing... Stands to reason the rest of the design should be reasonably sound( bliddy cylinder heads not included in this appraisal)

#6119-12-2009 19:16:14

big_smile  big_smile  I went for a drive up Beachy Head yesterday for something to do!!

Just bben to gatwick on the train, so i could sit beside my eldest girl while she drove her new car home! She only passed her test a few weeks ago and i thought she drove really well for a first go on motorways and at night!
Couple of pints of Guiness extra cold and now i'm home in the warm ready for dinner!
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo