Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

Daemon4x4 - 4x4 & Off Road Technical Board

  • [ You are not logged in ]
  • Members online: 0
Icon - Increase font size Icon - Decrease font size Icon - Reset font size

All fields which are not marked as optional are required. They must be completed before the form can be submitted.

[ Those fields requiring attention are highlighted. ]

 

#109-11-2010 09:28:53

Its.....

Bloody lashing here in Dublin

#209-11-2010 10:56:29

Re: Its.....

We had it all day yesterday. Its blowing a houlie now.

Brummie

#309-11-2010 11:46:44

Re: Its.....

it stoped raining here about 1 hours ago but its starting again
floods will be next

#409-11-2010 12:04:19

Re: Its.....

quack !

#509-11-2010 15:39:18

Re: Its.....

Its feckin cold here.

#609-11-2010 18:30:10

Re: Its.....

And it's even feckin colder here...bsatard feckin kids party shoite bollix. Why can't they have a normal party, not a feckin hummer for three hours of bollix, driving ip and down Brighton basrtd seafront.  yikes

#709-11-2010 20:11:33

Re: Its.....

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

And it's even feckin colder here...bsatard feckin kids party shoite bollix. Why can't they have a normal party, not a feckin hummer for three hours of bollix, driving ip and down Brighton basrtd seafront.  yikes
Its being so happy that keeps you going isn't it?  lol  lol

#809-11-2010 23:34:22

Re: Its.....

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

And it's even feckin colder here...bsatard feckin kids party shoite bollix. Why can't they have a normal party, not a feckin hummer for three hours of bollix, driving ip and down Brighton basrtd seafront.  yikes
Its being so happy that keeps you going isn't it?  lol  lol
we are his therapy, perhaps we should charge, oh we can't do that he's got a 3 litre gas guzzler to feed.. whistle

#909-11-2010 23:42:18

Re: Its.....

Icon - Post link abecketts wrote:

Icon - Post link meooo wrote:

Icon - Post link gwh200 wrote:

And it's even feckin colder here...bsatard feckin kids party shoite bollix. Why can't they have a normal party, not a feckin hummer for three hours of bollix, driving ip and down Brighton basrtd seafront.  yikes
Its being so happy that keeps you going isn't it?  lol  lol
we are his therapy, perhaps we should charge, oh we can't do that he's got a 3 litre gas guzzler to feed.. whistle
4.0 litre.

#1009-11-2010 23:50:54

Re: Its.....

244 cubic inch.

#1110-11-2010 00:46:25

Re: Its.....

It's dry, still and not cold up here.  It's only -3C
Display⁄Hide tags
Tag on Bebo Tag on BlinkList Tag on Connotea Tag on Del.icio.us Tag on Digg Tag on Diigo Tag on Facebook Tag on Google Tag on Linkedin Tag on Mister Wong Tag on MSN Live Tag on Myspace Tag on Newsvine Tag on Reddit Tag on Spurl Tag on StumbleUpon Tag on Technorati Tag on Twitter Tag on Yahoo